Chapter 29: Sitting with them at Lunch

Lucy P.O.V
Monday Jan 20th

I wasn't really looking forward to today. Friday had gone by normally as Leo hadn't come to school for unknown reasons. I worried how they might treat me when I come to school.

During the weekend, I wondered why I even bothered to agree. Then I realized I did it after Natsu suggested it. I hadn't tried to have fun as I was worrying a lot but I didn't stress myself too much as to avoid triggering my panic disorder.

I was currently at the house waiting for Natsu to come so we could walk together. My phone rang after that. I picked it up and answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Lucy" Natsu softly said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm too sick to go to school, I tried to get up this morning but I felt too dizzy so I'm going to stay home" Natsu answered.

"Do you want to be come take care of you?" I asked hoping he said yea so u could avoid going to school.

"No thanks, I'll be fine, have fun at school without me" He answered.

"That's not going to be very easy" I whispered.

"Good luck with it anyways" He said catching me by surprise.

A tiny blush appeared on my face and I hung up after saying goodbye. I walked out of the house, feeling the cold air. I began to walk to school alone for the first time in forever. I reached the school and took a breath in and out before entering the school.

I walked to my locker with a jacket and my hoodie up to avoid getting noticed. It worked until I got to my locker. I reached my locker and opened it.

"It's rare to see you without Natsu" A soft voice behind me said.

I turned around quickly to find Aries there. She gave me a small smile and I smiled back.

"So mind explaining what Leo is doing and what he wants?" I asked.

"I can't tell you what he wants" She started biting her lip as if nervous.

"Then at least tell me who knows, you said they know, do you mean all of them?" I asked.

"Not all of them just Leo, Taurus and Aquarius" Aries said.

I wanted to ask her more but Leo decided to appear at that very moment behind Aries.

"Hello Aries, Lucy" He said.

Aries shivered and turned around.

"I was just talking to Lucy" She blurted out then covered her mouth.

"You don't have to tell me everything you do" Leo said. "It's fine to keep a few secrets"

Aries flinched.

"Anyways Lucy, it's nice to see you today and may I ask where Natsu is" He said calmly changing the subject.

"He's sick" I answered letting an annoyed tone out.

Leo looked at me in surprise and then his eyes softened.

"You've grown quite fond of him, haven't you?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I answered turning to grab my books and put the unnecessary items in it.

I closed my locker and began to walk to class.

"So Lucy, if Natsu isn't here, where would you eat Lunch?" He asked.

"In the library" I answered.