Chapter 73.5: Natsu's birthday

Natsu P.O.V
Monday, June 21st

It's my birthday. It's also the first day of exams. I don't really know how I did but I found some of the questions pretty easy. We were walking to the house after the exams. Lucy and I are just talking.

I don't know if she remembers but I wouldn't blame her. I told her a long time ago. I sighed out loud and Lucy looked at me strangely. Everyone has already given me presents and congratulated me because they all have exams today.

I walked in and sighed in relief. Happy came to greet us and I picked him up. I sat on the couch calmly. Lucy grabbed the remote before I could get it and turned it on. I slightly glared at her.

I could feel a weight on my heart. She forgot. I didn't really remind her and I told her about it a long time ago so I can't blame her but it still hurts.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Fine," I answered.

"Okay." She said. "Happy birthday by the way."

"Mhm," I replied.

It took a few seconds to register before I broke out into a smile and tackled Lucy.

"You remember?" I asked.

"Yeah. I have a pretty good memory plus I don't forget birthdays that easily." She replied.

"Did you get me something?" I teased.

"I was going to give it to you when you were leaving but this is as good as a time as any." She answered. "In the left drawer, there is a book."

"A book?" I asked.

"Just go grab it." She told me.

I walked over to the drawer and found a notebook-like book. I opened it and smiled. These were memories from the year. It even included signatures and notes for everyone. I almost broke out into laughter.

"Happy birthday again Natsu," Lucy said.

"How long did this take?" I asked her.

"A few months" She replied.

"I love it," I told her softly.

"Knew you would." She said.

"Thanks, Lucy," I said.

"You're welcome."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
I'm cringing at this. I think I'm dying. Your none updater is back. This book is coming to a close. T-T.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.

Ciao.