Chapter 73: Last sleepover

Lucy P.O.V
Saturday, June 19th

"I can't believe we're doing this," I said.

"There's no negotiation with her." Natsu laughed.

We were still at home. I had already packed our necessities and we were having lunch, courtesy of me.

"You do know you have to act like your normal self," I told him.

"I will. You don't have to worry about me. I'm more worried about you." He told me.

I snorted.

"As if I'd be the one to reveal it." I laughed.

"Do you want to make a bet?" He asked.

"Okay. What are the terms?" I asked.

"Whoever is the most obvious." He answered.

"Fine then. Just know you're going to lose." I told him.

"No, I'm not," He said firmly.

I pulled his head closer to mine and gave him a short, sweet kiss. His face turned red.

"With that kind of reaction, I think I've got this in the bag." I smiled.

"That was unfair. You can't spring surprises like that on me." Natsu complained.

"Surprises will be sprung upon you. I'm just making sure you're prepared." I told him.

"Didn't even last long either." He muttered.

"So that's your problem with it. You should have just said so." I smirked.

"Huh?" He asked.

I pulled him in for a longer kiss. He was a little taken aback. He adjusted his position and seemed to enjoy it. We eventually let go. He smiled.

"You seem happy," I commented.

"I am." He said.

"Let's go before we're late," I told him.

"Everyone always arrived late. We can be a little late too." He said.

"Not happening," I told him firmly.

He slightly glared at me before finishing his food. I finished mine and went to pick up my bag which was on the couch. Natsu went behind me and hugged me from the back.

"Please." He whispered into my ear.

"No," I said firmly.

"Fine. Be no fun." He said, slightly annoyed.

I picked up my bag and Plue while Natsu picked up his and also picked up Happy. We went outside and walked to Mira's house, quizzing each other on the way. We knocked on the door and Lisanna answered it.

'You guys are early." Lisanna said.

"See. I was right. We should have come way later." Natsu said.

"Oh shut it," I told him.

We entered their house and I immediately headed for their couch. If I was early, I was going to sleep.

"We all need to change into pajamas so you guys can stay here. I don't think there's anyone here yet." Lisanna told us before going back upstairs.

I lay on the couch and felt myself slightly drifting off with Plue in my stomach. I saw Natsu kneel on the ground and look at me.

"You're not satisfied, are you?" I asked.

"Not really but I won't force you." He answered.

"Is anyone around?" I asked.

"No. Why?" He asked.