Chapter 17.5: Math marks

Lucy P.O.V
Thursday Dec 12th

It's currently last period, Math. Our Biology Test were already handed out and done.

It was difficult, I'm not going to lie but I didn't let that discourage me.

I feel kind of guilty because I fell asleep when Natsu and I were supposed to be studying.

"So your tests are marked" Mr. Gildarts voice boomed.

In one day, he managed to mark how many tests?  I'm impressed.

He handed the tests face down. When mine came, I felt my heart stop.

I really didn't want to check. I don't know why but I looked to Natsu for reassurance.

He gave me a smile. I took a breath in, grabbed the paper, hid my mark and flipped it over.

I checked over my test and flipped it around again. I stayed dead silent and didn't look at anyone but forward.

He was telling us if we got a bad mark, not to be discouraged. It was only one simple test.

The bell rang several minutes after Mr. Gildarts gave us our test because he likes to tease us and sat there with our tests looking over it for 20 minutes.

I bolted to my locker, grabbed my homework, my bag and bolted out.

I was looking down at my test.

Sting, Natsu and Yukino came outside.

"Sorry Lucy, studying with me was bound to-" I cut him off with a hug.

He probably looked surprised, his muscles were tense but slowly relaxed into a hug.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I got a B+ Natsu" I answered. "I really got a B+"

"Congrats" Natsu ruffled my hair.

"What's you guys get?" I asked.

"A-" Yukino answered.

"A" Natsu answered.

"A+" Sting answered.

"Way to rain on my parade" I said.

"But you did it Lucy, and that's all that matters" He flashed me a grin and I couldn't help but smile back.

I just realized how quiet Yukino is, normally she'd be getting mushy.

"And send!" She exclaimed.

"Send?" I looked at her on confusion.

My phone began to vibrate and so did Natsu's.

I picked it up.

"So Lucy, I saw the video, that tackle hug was amazing"  A voice said.

"What video" I said prompting the speaker to talk.

"The one of you and Natsu hugging and other cute things" She answered.

"Mira, is that you?" I asked.

"Yep" Mira answered. "Onto important things, so are you and Natsu-" She started.

"I've got to go Mira, I'll call you later." I said and ended the call.

A sigh escaped my lips.

Natsu seemed to have ended his call quickly.

"Too intense" Natsu said.

"Definetly too intense" I added. " We have to explain, thanks Yukino"

She smiled at us back.

Welp, might as well get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all might be wondering why I'm making a .5 chapter.

Well Dec 12th is my mom's birthday so I wanted to post a chapter on that day to celebrate.

It's about to turn to Dec 13th soon so I want to post this chapter on Dec 12th.

So Happy Birthday Mom.

I hope to see you in the Next chapter and I hope you enjoyed.

Ciao.