Chapter 59: Activities

Natsu P.O.V
Saturday May 22nd

I had to wake up at 6am on a Saturday. The activities were supposed to stretch the whole day in Mira's house which is okay I guess. I grabbed Happy once I was done. He was still sleeping. I headed to Lucy's house. She's probably still sleeping.

I got to her house pretty quickly. I opened the door and it was completely dark. I placed Happy on the couch and went to Lucy's room. I opened the door quietly. She was sleeping as I had predicted. I crept slowly to her and removed the blanket.

"Give it back Natsu." She mumbled.

"Remember the activities stretch out from the morning to the evening." I told her.

She slightly glared at me before getting out of her bed. I took Plue with me and went downstairs. I placed him next to Happy. I waited patiently and Lucy was downstairs in a few minutes.

"Ugh who wakes up this early?" She complained.

"A morning person." I answered.

We both began to head to Mira's house with Happy and Plue. Lucy was tired so she didn't really talk much. We knocked on the door and Mira answered eventually.

"Guys it's 7am." She yawned. "Who's awake by this time?"

"That's what I said." Lucy said.

"Didn't you say to be here at 8 or before?" I asked.

"I said 1pm. Who said 8?" She asked.

"I might have been sleep deprived when she said it and heard 8." Lucy answered.

"You guys can come in and do whatever you want. Just don't mess anything up." Mira told us.

We entered. Lucy went straight for living room.

"If you need me, I'll be asleep okay?" Mira told me and headed back to her room.

I headed to the living room to find Lucy lying on one of the couches, nearly asleep.

"Hey Lucy move your head." I said.

"There are other couches. Why don't you go there?" She asked.

"Because I want to sit on this couch with you." I answered with a slight blush.

Lucy lifted her head and I sat down. She put her head on my leg.

"That was cute." She muttered before falling asleep.

I stared at Lucy's face as she slept. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. I removed her hair from her face. She was beautiful like a one in a lifetime art. I played with her hair for a little while letting it loose from the ponytail. My heart is beating faster just watching her. My stomach feels unsettling. I couldn't help it just watching her was putting me into this mess that I am.

I didn't mind it. Lucy was the only person who could do this to me and I didn't mind it. That meant she was special. Special in my heart. I don't know when I dozed off but I did. When I woke up, it was 12 and Lucy had already woken up. She was in the kitchen talking to Lisanna.

I peeked at them from the kitchen. If that was a dream or not, I had those thoughts. I don't really think that I can face Lucy while still knowing i thought all that.

"You're awake finally." Lucy said from behind me.

I stumbled backwards.

"Didn't mean to scare you." She laughed.

"Yeah." I said.

"Also did you let my hair loose from the ponytail. If so, where's my hairband?" She asked. "My hair is annoyingly long."