Chapter 39: The sleepover

Natsu P.O.V
Sunday March 10th

It's the day of March 10th. I'm not happy. We're going to that sleepover thing. Mira always has a plan under her sleeve. We'll probably be doing some stuff she wants to fill her fangirls needs. Maybe I shouldn't have encouraged it so much but it was amusing. I looked towards Lucy who was sleeping on the couch, already changed into her pajamas.

I shook her trying to wake her up and accidentally pushed her off. I heard her groan.

"You didn't have to push me off" Lucy complained.

"Sorry" I apologized.

I helped her up. Plue and Happy came to us. They were coming. I picked up Happy while Lucy picked Plue. We made our way outside. Lucy made sure to lock the door before heading to Mira's house.

"So Lucy, a few things to note. She will make you do things you're not entirely comfortable with. Don't worry it's not dangerous" I started.

"I know, it's going to be one of those cliche sleepover that you try and set up two people right?" She asked.

"Basically" I answered.

"Which means we'll probably means we'll probably play something close to spin the bottle or seven minutes of heaven" Lucy guessed.

"That's what we did last time, it was amusing because I wasn't in it. Now i have to be" I said.

We reached Mira's door after a few minutes. We were greeted by Lisanna. We looked in to find a few guests already in. We took a seat on the floor. Well I sat on the floor, Lucy reached the couch before I could. There was a high possibility that we weren't playing in this room.

Laxus, Lisanna, Mira, Elfman, Wendy, Romeo, Evergreen, Yukino and Sting were already here. So in Mira terms, we're missing Gale, Gruvia and Jerza if I remember correctly. I was with Lucy staring up at her while she looked intensely at the TV. I never did realize just how pretty Lucy looks. The person who dates her will be so lucky. Just hope she continues to spend time with me once she finds her special someone. I sighed. Why am I even thinking of this? We've still got our lives to live.

Mira coughed and I snapped out of my trance to look at her.

"We know you like staring at Lucy, Natsu but wow that must be a new record" Mira said with a grin on her face.

I rolled my eyes feeling embarrassed. Lucy didn't seem the least bit bothered.

"So would you all like to proceed to the place where we'll be setting up this elaborate sleepover" Lisanna said.

Everyone stood up following Mira. We entered a pretty big room brought to fit us all and it still had a lot of space left.

"Settle down as comfortably as you want in a circle" Mira said.

I sat right next to Lucy with Juvia on my other side. We finally made a circle with some difficulty.

"You all have probably already accepted that we're going to be playing a few games and we're starting with the classic spin the bottle." Mira started. "The same rules as last time, spin the bottle, truth or dare."

Everyone groaned in response except Laxus. He seemed to enjoy when Mira got her ships to do this. Mostly because he could do just about any dare.

"So who wants to start?" She asked.

Silence enveloped the room.

"Such scaredy cats" Lucy said from beside me. "I'll start"

Lucy doesn't realize how strategic the game of spin the bottle is. You have to choose who not to go hard on and who you think you can go easy on so they don't do something horrible to you. Lucy approached the middle of the circle and spun the bottle.