Chapter 47: Cute

Lucy P.O.V
Saturday April 12th

I just woke up. It's around 12 so Natsu is probably here. I used a lot of energy to get out of bed and headed downstairs. I looked at the kitchen to find him not there. I entered the living room. Dead silence was what I heard. I made my way to the couch but before I could sit down, I tripped on something. I stumbled and caught myself. I looked down to see what had tripped me so I could put it away. I saw a peacefully sleeping Natsu.

I smirked. He was snoring lightly. I squatted beside him pulling his cheek to one side. I lay him on the couch because it would be way more comfortable than the floor. That movement awoke Natsu a bit. I decided to tease him a bit. I put my face so close to his that our noses were touching. I poked Natsu on the cheek to make him open his eyes because he had just closed them.

He opened his eyes slowly. He stared at me for a few seconds, eyes widening before falling off the couch. I laughed.

"Why were yo-" He started to ask.

"You fell off the couch because I was that close to you. That was so funny" I laughed.

Natsu looked away.

"Aww are you blushing?" I asked.

Natsu didn't look back at me.

"You are" I said in delight.

This had worked its magic. Natsu took in deep breaths before looking back at me. His face was slightly hidden by his scarf. I smiled, walking towards him, removing the scarf from his face.

His face was a light pink matching his hair. His eyes had turned into the puppy dog ones. For some reason, I couldn't help but find this scene to be adorable. I stared at him for a while before proceeding to say something.

"Your face is cute. Don't cover it up" I told him not looking at Natsu because I knew my face was a light pink.

I received a surprise back hug that scared me half to death. I had thought that he would be too embarrassed to hug me.

"Let go Natsu, I need to go and prepare my food" I told him.

Natsu of course didn't listen. He buried his face into my hair. I sighed. Food was overrated anyways and I could always just eat later.

I heard clapping that turned both our heads to the door. Mira was standing there clapping, a smile on her face as she staref ar us. Out of all people, why her?

"Hey Mira" I said.

"You know I think I can live peacefully contented after I've seen this. I could probably live forever if you guys started dating and eventually got married and had little Natsu and Lucy babies" Mira said.

I wonder how this conversation will end up. So far, it's going towards the weird direction.

Cuteness. I'm predicting it.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"You see, my Nalu senses were tingling like crazy so I thought I'd come check it out and this is what I saw" Mira explained.

"Oh fantastic. Thanks a lot Nalu senses. You just had to bring Mira over" I whispered sarcastically.

"No but seriously I came here to talk to Lucy. The little Nalu moment was just an extra" Mira told me.

"Oh okay" I said. "Natsu, I have to go and talk to Mira. Let go"

Natsu didn't seem very happy with that statement. I proceeded to leave and Natsu went back to lie down on the couch.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"So how are you and Natsu doing?" She asked.

"Seriously?" I asked back.

"I wanna know" Mira replied. "You guys are adorable and need more moments honestly"

"We're fine. Still as good of friends as ever" I told her.

"Then what was that scene?" She asked.

"Normal activities" I replied.

"That's normal!" Mira exclaimed. "What other things do you do that I don't know about?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary" I told her.

"You guys love each other" Mira teased.

"It's not like that" I told her.

"Okay whatever. Anyways I have to go so it was nice to chat with you" Mira said waving.

"Bye" I said back.

"Hey Lucy one more thing" Mira started.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Be careful okay?" Mira said before leaving.

"Careful of what?" I asked puzzled.

"You'll found out sooner or later" Mira told me before leaving.

I walked back into the living room to find the TV off. Natsu was laying on the couch, his eyes closed. I ran my hand through his hair. That quickly woke him up as he gave me a soft smile before closing his eyes and enjoying the feel of my hand through his hair. I sat on the ground laying my head on the side of Natsu's stomach.

This was nice to do. If only there was a way to stay close to him forever. But there is no such thing as together forever. Being separated is part of life. But I don't want him to leave. I'd gotten used to him and his weird and adorable personality. I don't even know why I'm thinking about this. It's not going to happen any time soon as far as I know so I should push it away until later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
This is what happens when a lonely potato tries to write romantic moments even if they haven't experienced it themselves. I'm so sorry lol but I'm having fun with this so eh I guess that's all that matters.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.

Ciao.