Chapter 19: The trip

Lucy P.O.V
Thursday Dec 19th

So today is that so called field trip they're taking us out on, well the first one.

I personally just want to leave school, I'm tired of seeing this building.

I walked to class with my bag and sat down in my seat. People were talking to each other probably excited.

Natsu entered the room, most of the girls turned to face him.

A small smile painted my lips and then it disappeared after a second.

That was strange.

Natsu walked over to me, smiling at the girls looking at him.

"I feel like I'm been stared at more today, it's probably because of my hot looks" He said running his hand through his hair.

Probably because of his pink hair.

"It's not pink" Natsu whined. " I can tell when people are thinking that by their expression"

"Ok kids settle down" The teacher said. "The principal would like a word"

The principal, Mr. Precht walked into the room perfectly timed with someone in his footsteps.

"In order to reinforce our friendship with Phantom Lord, both schools have decided that we'll combine both classes from both schools to go on this trip" He said through a forced smile.

Whispers went around.

If I remember correctly, we had a long rivalry with Phantom Lord. They almost stole our which school can ruin the most important items trophy.

Luckily we still have it.

A class rushed in to the class making the class feel cramped.

Natsu had a smile on his face.

If I remember correctly, Levy goes to this school. Wonder how she survives.

She told me her boyfriend is really strong.

Yukino and Sting managed to find us in this cramped space.

"If I can have your attention, the buses are outside, everyone get into the buses quickly" The teacher shouted over the noise.

People filed out of the class quickly, pushing mad shoving each other.

I joined the crowd with Natsu, Sting and Yukino and we loaded onto the buses.

We managed to get seats with Sting and Yukino seating in front of us.

Natsu and Sting looked a little sick but I ignored it.

An arguing couple sat on the two seater next to us.

The blue haired female sat away from the window with puffed cheeks and turned to the other side to ignore the male.

"Lu-chan?" I recognized the voice as Levy.

I stared at Levy and she clapped her hand together.

Yukino peeked over and saw Levy. She smiled at her and Levy smiled back.

Yukino went back to her conversation with Sting about which was better, cats or dogs.

"It's been too long since we've chatted face to face" Levy said in delight.

The male I assume is her boyfriend was staring at the window so I didn't get to see his face.

The bus hadn't moved yet.