Chapter 49: Movies

Natsu P.O.V
Friday April 25th

Lucy and I are back home from school and we couldn't be any more bored than we ever are. I'm lying on the floor while Lucy is on the couch.

"Lucy I'm boooooored" I dragged out.

"I know. You've been complaining about it repeatedly" Lucy shouted.

"It's just I feel like we've done everything friends can do and I'm bored" I continued to complain.

"Then let's ask Levy what we can do" Lucy decided.

She pulled out her phone and began to call Levy. I watched her respond to all the comments Levy just have been making. Heck she even laughed once. Go ahead and laugh Lucy. I don't really care. Wait.. What am I getting jealous of? All she's doing is talking to Levy. Why am I even jealous? She hung up the call a few minutes afterwards.

"What did Levy say?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I was supposed to ask her for advice on what to do. Oops. May have gotten a little side tracked and completely forgotten." Lucy said giving a small smile.

I stared at her with a frown. That means we'd basically gone back to square one. Back to trying to figure out what to do.

"We could always watch a movie" Lucy suggested.

"Nope. We've watched all the new ones that have come out on Netflix and I don't really feel like going through all the old ones" I told her.

"Then how about we actually go to the movie theater and watch a movie" Lucy suggested.

I stood up abruptly.

"That's a great idea." I shouted. "I'll text Wendy asking if she can take care of Happy and Plue and we can be on our way"

"I hate to break it to you smart guy but we have work so after work" Lucy said.

I sunk back into the couch.

"Start getting ready." Lucy commanded.

I walked slowly up the stairs and quickly changed into the spare clothes that I keep at Lucy's house and made my way downstairs. They all looked ready to go as I grabbed Happy into my arms and we made our way to Wendy's house. We knocked on the door and the petite little blue haired girl answered the door excitedly.

She promised to take care of Happy and Plue well and we made our way to work. I quickly got changed, excited. I was slightly shaking and I could tell Mira and Lisanna were looking at me strange but I didn't care.

"Hey Natsu, you're acting strange. Are you okay?" Lisanna asked when both of us were heading in the same direction.

"Fine. Just a little jittery is all." I simply answered.

If I had told her where Lucy and I were going. I'd never hear the end of it. You can never fuel fangirls too much or you'll never live it down. Lisanna left a little suspicious to continue serving tables. Lucy came to check up on me once. I could feel Mira's eyes staring at me while I talked to Lucy.

"You shouldn't look so excited. They'll definitely get suspicious" She told me. "Show your excitement when we get there and not now"

"Okay" I grumbled.

Work went by slower than ever and finally when it was time for us to stop our shift, we did. Both Lucy and I made our way to the movie theater that was far by walking so we got to talk a lot. It was cold enough at night that we could see our breath but that didn't stop us from having fun while walking to the theater.