Chapter 11: Hanging out

Lucy P.O.V
Friday, November 15th

Its been about a week since I talked to Aries.

Out of all of them, she was the only one who didn't hate me.

She's sweet and innocent when she feels like it.

But the fact that she came back all the way from France is quite disturbing huh?

We can't get anyone involved in our mess.

Especially Natsu.

Since when did you start liking him?

I didn't say anything about liking him, I just don't like getting other people into our mess.

Ya sure whatever you say.

I heard a voice calling my name.

I snapped back to reality and shook my head vigorously.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking up at him.

"Its just you were muttering under your breath about messes and getting Natsu involved," He said.

"Oh sorry, I tend to start whispering," I told him laughing awkwardly.

Oh God, he heard because you can't just have a normal conversation with your inner.

I resisted the urge to start grumbling under my breath.

"Anyways Sting what do you need?" I asked him.

"Well Christmas is coming up and I was thinking of getting Yukino a-" Sting started.

"You're one of those people who plans for Christmas 1 month in advance aren't you?" I said annoyed.

"Ya sorry," He said sheepishly. "But seriously I want to get her something special"

"Hmmm that's difficult since I don't know her very well," I said.

"Heh you're probably going to tell me to follow my heart," He said smiling.

"Oh no there's no way you'd catch me saying that. Go buy her one of those necklaces that most girls are obsessed with," I said as if it was obvious.

He looked at me in surprise and then burst out laughing.

"You know you're really something else," He said trying to catch his breath.

"Of course who do you think I am," I said and smiled.

"But I want to make it special so could you find out what kind of necklace she wants," He asked flashing me a lost puppy look.

I sighed and nodded.

"You're a real lifesaver Lucy, don't tell anyone okay it'll be our secret," He said smiling.

"Hey, guys sorry to keep you waiting," Yukino said appearing beside Sting with Natsu.

My eyes widened.

How did she get there so fast?

I don't know but that was creepy.

"Hey, Yukino want to go shopping tomorrow?" I asked her.

"But I thought you didn't like shopping," Natsu said.

"Well I don't but Yukino and I need to have one of those girls days out she wants," I said trying to throw Natsu off my trail.

"Really Lucy?" Yukino chirped in.