Ray Palmer x Reader

Dedicated to YouTuberTrashCan

I just wanted to say that I am praying for anyone who has been hurt, loss loved ones, or even had to move because of all these hurricanes. Hurricanes are no joke, which is why I understand that they are very hard to get past. If any of you have been affected by a hurricane period or even something worse, I hope y'all are doing better and staying safe out there!

Up next: Bart Allen x Reader

Later: Blue Beetle x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I leaned on Ray's back, as he fixed his suit.

  I wrapped my arms around his waist, and Ray looked back at me asking,"Y/N, everything all right?"

  I nodded and Ray smiled, before he went back to working on his suit.

  I asked Ray,"How was it like finally meeting my brother?"

  My brother was THE Cisco Ramon. I was jealous of Cisco; especially, because he got to meet the Flash and work with him on a daily basis. From what I had heard, Barry was still stuck in the Speed Force. It was hard on Cisco, so I always called to check on him the second I had free time.

  Ray kept his smile and answered me by saying,"Cisco will be Cisco, but he is amazing. He helped me with the suit, so for that I am eternally greatful. Would you be able to help me with my suit?"

  I chuckled saying,"Your business suit, yes, but not your Atom suit. That, that is not my specialty. Cisco was the one gifted with the technical and engineering smarts, while I was the laid back and artistic one."

  Ray turned around to face me and grabbed my arm saying,"Ah, that would explain the flowers and zoo animal drawings all over your arms."

  I blushed, and Ray pecked my lips.

  I kissed his nose, and Ray said,"That is a part of you, so you do you. I love your drawings, by the way. Are you staring at me?"

  I cleared my throat and looked down saying,"S...Sorry, Ray. I was just-I'm sorry."

  Ray held my chin and stared into my eyes explaining to me,"Honey, I was kidding. It is okay if you stare at me. Now, if it was like Barry or Oliver, then it would not be okay. You know how I feel about other guys being around you. You are so beautiful, yet I always feel like you are too beautiful for me."

  I smiled at Ray and said,"You mean that?"

  Ray nodded and I gave him a kiss, before he said,"You're welcome. Help me put the suit up?"

  I helped Ray put his Atom suit up, before I sat down in my own chair.

  Ray rested his fingers under my chin saying,"How would you like to join me for dinner later? On me, of course."

  I said,"I would love to, but I don't want you to go all out, Ray. I would be fine with just a simple dinner. Just because you are a superhero now, does not mean I expect you to do everything for me."

  Ray chuckled and put his hands in his pockets saying,"You amaze me sometimes, but I don't understand why you don't want me to do things for you."

  I explained to Ray,"It's just...I don't want you to think that I always want you to do EVERYTHING for me. I appreciate your charm and sweet nature, Ray, but it is okay to just slow it down a little bit."

  Ray smiled at me and nodded, before he took us home. Casually, I made my way up the stairs and found a beautiful blue dress that almost resembled an ocean blue. I smiled and grabbed a light jacket, before I decided to just hold my heels in my hands. My feet were killing me, even though I had barely done any walking. Why they were hurting, I really could not tell you. I walked down the steps and saw Ray playing with his watch.

  I joked saying,"Who still has a watch?"

  Ray turned to me and said,"For your information, baby, I happen to have the latest and coolest watch. It has..."

  After a while of Ray talking, all I was seeing was his mouth moving. Ray started using his big word talk and it immediately turned into gibberish for me.
  I just leaned in and kissed Ray. Ray stopped talking, but kissed back, pulling me into his arms.

  I smiled in the kiss, and Ray mumbled,"I love you. Why don't we just have dinner here instead?"

  "I'm okay with that. Wait, didn't you make a reservation already for our dinner though?"

  Ray nodded saying,"Yes, but it's okay. I'm not worried about money right now. I will order the food, while you get the living room ready. Go!!"

  I dropped my heels, before I dashed into the living room and made it look amazing to the best of my ability.
  Ray walked into the living room and sat down beside me, then he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

  He asked me,"While we wait for the food to get here, what are we watching?"

  I smirked, asking Ray,"Star Wars or Star Trek?"