Clark Kent x Reader

Up next: Oliver Queen x Daughter Reader

Later: Bruce Wayne x Daughter Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  When I entered Clark and I's shared bedroom, Clark appeared to be furious. I was lost on what he was furious about, but I knew it was most likely a bad idea to walk into the room.
  At this exact moment, I could end up being thrown out the window. I walked down the stairs, and Krypto rushed up to me. He barked up at me, and I picked him up.

  I asked Krypto,"Do you know what's going on with Clark?"

  Krypto just barked at me, and I put him back on the floor. Krypto ran off and out the door.
  I chuckled and fixed myself and Clark some lunch, before Clark walked downstairs.

  He walked into the kitchen and just hugged me from behind. He remained quiet, yet I felt how tense he was. Something was up. I just reached back and ran my fingers through his hair. Clark kissed my shoulder and remained quiet.

  I broke the silence saying,"Tell me what's got you this way, Kent. It's something, because this isn't you. I've seen you angry, but not this angry."

  Clark said,"Lois! She went after something after I warned her not to. Now, everyone might find out who I am. I don't want anyone coming after you, Y/N. I don't care if something happens to me-"

  I closed Clark's mouth and said,"Don't you dare say that, Kent. You should care. You're Superman. This city needs you. I need you. You need to stop thinking about me so much and worry about yourself more."

  Clark said,"You know I can't stop thinking about you, Y/N. I love you."

  I wrapped my arms around his neck and said,"I know, Clark. I love you too, Superman. Now, let's eat lunch."

  I sat down with Clark and enjoyed our lunch together. However, Clark was really stressed out about everyone finding out who he was. I think this was another time where Clark was causing himself unnecessary stress.
  I wondered whether this had to do with our baby on the way. Clark said he didn't want to lose me, but I knew he meant the baby.

  I kicked his leg under the table and said,"Your son's kicking me again."

  Clark rushed over to my stomach and began to take to our son.

  I smiled and said,"Clark, I'm fine. He's fine. I'm sure you'll be fine. I need you to be positive, like you always are. It's okay to be doubtful, but it's just going to make things harder for you. I don't want that for you, Clark. You're too important to everyone around you, including me."

  Clark placed a kiss on my stomach and forehead saying,"You're right. I am important. I'll do my best to stay positive for you, myself, and my son on the way."

  "Good. That's all I want and for you to take care of yourself."