Justice League x Older Reader Part 2

This is a continuation of the Justice League x Younger Reader that was at the very beginning of this book. For those of you who are lazy, and I'm not judging, sorry you have to go back and read the first one again. To refresh your memory, this is the one about how Batman finds a little girl and brings her to the Watchtower. She was lost, but Diana and Bruce end up helping her get back home to her parents, along with the rest of the League. The reader was also a fan of Vixen's.

Dedicated to holdmetightBTS

Up next: Dove (Don) x Pregnant Reader

Later: Damian Wayne x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Y/N, WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO STOP! WE HAVE TO HURRY!!"

  I ran as fast as my feet could go, while Robin and Aqualad ran beside me. I instantly climbed up one of the side buildings and spotted the local park not too far away from us.
  Mr. Freeze was causing havoc, yet Joker was here as well. That was odd. I would expect someone that wasn't The Joker. Why was Joker here and why now?

  I threw one of my Batarangs at Mr. Freeze, before he groaned and tried to use his cold gun on me. Robin lunged for him, while I quickly moved behind Mr. Freeze and disabled his gun.

  Mr. Freeze yelled in frustration, then he tried combat. He tried it.

  Robin chuckled and Kid Flash ran by, knocking Mr. Freeze off his feet. I immediately tied Mr. Freeze up, while Wally went ahead and added a stronger hold to keep Mr. Freeze from escaping.

  Robin smirked and high fived me, but we had forgotten about Joker. Well, since M'gann, Aqualad, and Superboy were dealing with him. Robin and I had Mr. Freeze.

  Joker spotted Robin and I, before he yelled,"FINALLY!! BATMAN SENT ME A CHALLENGE!! HE EVEN SENT HIS LITTLE SIDEKICKS!!"

  I punched Joker across the face, and Robin yelled while fighting Joker,"We're not his sidekicks!! We have our own names!! Our own team!"

  Joker laughed and held his jaw, bringing a knife out of his purple suit. He smirked at me and Robin, before he headed towards us.
  Robin and I both jumped over him, but Joker grabbed me by my cape. I fell back, and he stuck the knife in my hand. I screamed out in pain, but Robin did his best to give me some time to get back on my feet.

  I pulled the knife out of my hand and bit my lip, holding in what wanted to come out. Robin was getting closer to knocking Joker off his feet, but the good, old clown had something up his sleeve. Literally. It was a bomb, but Wally immediately took it and ran off.
  Joker grabbed Robin and went to use one of his toys on him, but I stopped him by throwing a smoke pellet.
Joker looked around, before Robin and I both used this moment to our advantage. I kicked Joker across the face, before Robin instantly took down Joker.

  Once we had gotten Joker and Mr. Freeze contained, we looked around the park and noticed it wasn't that bad.  
  I knew the League saw the whole thing; especially, since they were always so protective over everyone. Me, in particular. I knew Batman would not be happy about my hand.

  Robin examined my hand and immediately said,"Y/N, your hand. Wally, get me the-"

  Before Robin could finish, The Justice League showed up. Everyone.