Fumikage Tokoyami|

crushes and studies.

He was always there, beside you. Never a single minute passed without you thinking about him. That stupid bird, always saying the right things and making you like him that even bit more. If possible.

His looks may not be what everyone wanted but you didn't care. The way he spoke, helped you and others being a gentleman, all the more reason for you to adore him.

Today was just like any other day, school came to an end but instead of the usual 'being by yourself' Tokoyami popped out of nowhere which left you in a flustered wreck.

'Hello (y/n) would you like to come round my house for a study session?' he asked, scratching the back of his neck.

'O-of course' you stuttered out, becoming red and rushing around.

He led you out of the school and to his house.

'My parents aren't home since they're in America, would you like something to drink?' He asked.

'U-um, could I have (f/d) please?'

He walked out of the room, you sat at the coffee table and grabbed all of the material you needed. Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted a book named 'Baby Tokoyami' curious you flipped through, looking at your crush from the ages of a new-born to a teenager. You laughed, not noticing the person behind you.

Tokoyami had heard your angelic laughs, becoming relaxed just hearing them, experiencing delight in you being there. The truth was he invited you round for more than a study session, instead of confessing the feelings he'd locked up for so long, keeping quiet so your friendship would last.

He walked out, the condensation dripping off of the drinks. Coming to a halt he saw you with his baby pictures and smiling that... wonderful smile. You looked breathtaking.

You heard a shuffle from behind you and slammed the book shut, fear rushing up and down you.

'Tokoyami I'm s-so so sorry' you spat, bouncing on your feet. You kept on scratching your arm, a habit for when you feel anxious.

Tokoyami hurriedly put down the drinks and leapt over to you, grabbing your arms gently and putting them to your side. He was extremely close now.

'(y/n) Its fine you don't have to be so scared. Why are you so worried about me catching you out on such a trivial thing?' He said gently, his breath smelled of mint, danced around your lips.

'I-I l-like you okay?' you choked out, tears falling. You bit your lip and gulped down that feeling of wanting to cry, the feelings of your throat being strangled. Tokoyami's feathers stood on toe, a dark red hue covering his face.

You stepped back muttering a quick 'thank you' and thrust the door open. Tokoyami rapidly walked over to you, twirling you around and closing the gap between the two of you. The kiss wasn't as long as you'd expect it to be, just a quick peck and a rub on the cheek. Your face exploded in a red colour, stomach fluttering. Whereas the same happened to Tokoyami.

'(y/n) I like you too, a lot. Ever since the first day we met at the UA entrance exams the feelings ever gone. You jumped on him and hugged him, his stern grip on your waist.

'This is the best day ever' You said, muffled into Tokoyami's uniform.

-

(A/N) thankyou for reading, this is my first time actually publishing a piece of fan fic online so it might be a little crap. I hope you have a good day!

(26/10/18) - gosh, I really was a shitty writer god.