Bakugou Katsuki|

A/N: Here's a part for my lil explosion bby ;') I love him sm.

Warning: Swearing.

<>

death and realisations.

You were cold to everyone. Making friends was hard, but a few girls in your class in UA gladly took you in as their own after some time.

You loved your friends, as they kept their distance as well as including you, feeling loved for the first time in your life.

In class, homeroom to be exact sat a certain explosive boy behind you and happened to show very angry sides of him. He'd always go on about how amazing he was, making fun of other people around him. One day you'd had enough and punched him as he'd made another classmate cry.

Just like any other day, the homeroom teacher was sleeping in his yellow cocoon and two young students were yelling profanities at each other.

'You fucking bitch how dare you to say I'm not better than everyone else!' Roared Bakugou, seething with anger, tiny sparks coming from his hands.

'Look you asshat, if you hadn't realised, everyone else in this room has amazing abilities, I admire your confidence in your quirk which sure is incredible but you've got to know that not everything revolves around it. Bullying peers because you claim they are 'weaklings' or comparing them to animals is just cruel and despicable.' You rambled on, keeping a calm composure.

Bakugou let out a growl, jumping at you. A piercing pain struck the back of your head, instantly black covered your sight.

He was unbelievably enraged, shaking. This was the first time someone had confronted him about how much of a dick head he was and shame filled him. Bakugou wondered why she wasn't terrified of him, didn't cower after seeing his quirk, not knowing that their quirks were similar. He pounced on your out of cowardice, not wanting to hear words that were true.

Immediately after (y/n) blacked out, a piece of cloth shot out of nowhere, covering her head. Blood seeped through and the class as silent as night. Muttering was soon heard as Mr Aizawa rushed off to recovery girl.

Bakugou was stared at with disgusted looks. A weird feeling tore through him. Guilt.

Grabbing his stuff, he ran out. Going home and locking himself away.

You, however, could've been on the brink of death. The weight of fate dawned upon you by the angels above, your classmates crowding the small room while being then  shouted at by a small stick thin lady.

'Go, she needs rest!'

Presents were near you and small cards saying 'get well soon' were placed beside you.

However, no sign of Bakugou. The jerk who ended up putting you in this situation.

The 'jerk' who wouldn't fail to make you happy in the morning by just arguing over petty little things, the guy who had the most amazing blood red eyes and soothing voice.

The boy who was currently heartbroken, tears running down his face because he realised he loved you, the girl who had provoked him and made him see the ass hole he was.

And you love him too.

-

A/N: thankyou for reading! Part 2 coming soon?

(26/10/18) I'm sorry there was no part 2 aha but can I just point out that I spelt Bakugou two different ways and have just corrected it.