Bakugou Katsuki|

A/N: Sorry for the sucky one-shots but here's some sleepy Bakugou ^-^

Talking to you guys is so fun (*cough*thatsomeoneknowswhosheis*cough*) so please hmu ;)

~
naps.

Skrrrt.

I looked over to see Bakugou conjoining our tables together.

'Bakugou what are you doing?' I asked and he leant his head on his table looking up at me. 'We have to work in girl-boy partners and  I don't really like the rest of the girls' he murmured and shut his eyes. Blushing, I started on my part of the task and heard small snores.

Poking his nose I leaned my head so it was right next to his and blew on his face. 'Wow you're pretty cute when you're sleeping Bakugou' I breathed and his eyes fluttered open, a smirk appearing on his face. Flustered I quickly brought my head up and carried on writing the rest of the task, finishing up both mine and Bakugou's. The whole time I could feel someone staring at me.

'Y-you know you're not so bad looking yourself' Bakugou stuttered and blushed. My head whipped to the side and I let out a disgruntled noise. The bell rang and I left, the classroom trying to forget the whole thing.

~

'Okay class, I want you to work with the partners you were with and work on this project at home' Aizawa said and dismissed us. Sighing I stalked over to Bakugou and blushed, seeing his usual scowl. 'You're coming round my house' Bakugou growled and we headed towards his house.

Minimal discussion was made and when I entered the Bakugou residence I was brought in an immediate hug. 'KATSUKI IS THIS THE GIRL YOU'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT??' A lady who looked a lot like Bakugou shouted and I slightly stumbled on my feet. 'SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG!' Katsuki shouted back and grabbed my hand, pulling me upstairs.

'Your mum seems...uh... nice?' I said and Bakugou 'tched' leaving me in silence. Honestly trying to converse with this boy was so difficult. He lead me to his bedroom and we sat down on his low coffee table, I pulled out the project. Opposite me Katsuki lay in the same position as earlier, his head lay on the table with a distant look on his face. Choosing to ignore him, I did the both of our work and heard shuffling.

'Why are you doing it all?' Bakugou asked, I shrugged and smiled. 'Well you look so... off today so I decide I may as well help' I answered and Bakugou leant his head on my shoulder. I blushed, shocked. Bakugou looked at me and smirked, pecking me on the cheek.

'Do you know why I've been so 'off'?' Bakugou asked and turned round to me, grabbing me by the shoulders. 'It's because of you' he said and he leant in and kissed me. It was short and sweet.

~

(A/N) SO ANOTHER SUCKY ONE SHOT.

Really need some help so if you could please help by like giving me ideas I would massively appreciate it.