Shoto Todoroki|

Sneaking|

3rd person-

He woke up panting, sweat trickling down his face. 

Another, heart wrenching nightmare.

Todoroki shuffled onto his side, glancing at his clock. It read '2:00 AM' and he figured that he would probably not go back to sleep again. So, the better option would to go to his girlfriends, (y/n) dorm.

Trudging carefully across his dorm, Todoroki snuck out of the boys dorm, making his way to the 2nd year girl dorms. He took care in being quite because he knew that the second he got caught, it would be a disaster.

He carefully opened the door, looking at the bright light that was coming from the corner. You looked up, startled seeing your bi-coloured boyfriend standing at your door.

'Todoroki?' You whispered softly, popping your laptop onto the desk. You walked closer, shutting the door behind the teen and enveloping him in a hug. He often did this, sneaking into your room and you couldn't blame him. He looked distressed and the dark shadows under his eyes always made your heart shatter.

'Its okay baby, I got you' you muttered, leading him towards your bed. he got comfortable, watching as you swiftly moved around your room and turned everything off.

'Is this a stay up all night and eat while you vent?' You put one finger up, 'or the one where we cuddle?' You asked, grinning at him putting up your second finger. Todoroki put up two fingers, pulling up the corner of your duvet.

You got under, immediately feeling Todoroki's arms hug you tightly to his chest. After a few minutes turned to meet his face. 'What happened love?' You asked, delicately running your fingers and brushing all the loose hair out of his face. Todoroki squeezed you tighter.

'Don't worry, I'll tell you tomorrow morning, I'm happy here right now' he whispered and pressed a kiss to your lips. His hands played with the small of your back and his head dug into your neck.

The both of you stayed up for a few minutes, whispered sweet nothings until you both fell asleep to each others breathing. 

~

Another short one shot ;)))

hOPE you all had a good day and ily all <3