Mixed Oneshots|

Denki Kaminari|

Walking into my apartment, I sighed, kicking off my shoes. Hero work had been hard and all I wanted to do was relax. Denki, my boyfriend of two years greeted me and sat down on the floor with a nervous look on his face.

'What's up?' I asked softly and looked down at my thundery boyfriend. He pulled out a movie from his back 'I bought you the movie you wanted to watch the other day-' he started and pulled out a plastic bag full of sweets (candy) 'And your favourite treats!' he added and made the same nervous expression as earlier.

'What do you want?' I asked curiously, he only ever did this when he wanted to something. 'cANYOUPLEASEGOONADATEWITHME!' he shouted quickly (can you please go on a date with me) and I chuckled. Leaning down to the same level as him I kissed him on his forehead, hugging him. 

'Of course, I will' 

~

Shota Aizawa|

I waited impatiently. Shuffling around in my seat at the desk, the bell rung signalling another customer. Hope welled up inside of me and I hopped onto the balls of my feet putting on the smile we were ordered to do. 

'Hi, welcome to the-' 'I know what this is, I read the sign' replied a man with shaggy black hair, dark bags under his eyes. I was slightly taken aback at how rude he was being but saw the familiar scarf wrapped around his neck and clamped my mouth shut.

The hero, who I acknowledged that he was the famous hero 'Eraserhead' and decided to just put on a fake smile. He dashed over to the kittens, looking content. I laughed at the thought of a middle-aged man who liked to play with kittens.

'You know you can take one if you like, they're all homeless. You just need to sign a form' I called out to him, earning a grunt in response. Eraserhead walked up to the counter and slumped on the desk. 'I've got to teach the children, unfortunately. I'd probably take all these kittens if I could' he murmured and closed his eyes. I reached out my hand to him and brushed the falling hair strands. His eyes opened and I pulled my hand back.

'O-oh god I'm sor-' 'Carry on' he said so I fiddled with his hair for a few minutes until a white light poured into the shop. 'It's really that late?' I questioned myself and smacked yourself for being so stupid for not realising. Small snores came from Eraserhead and I moaned. Flipping the open side round, I tapped Aizawa so he was now floating in a bubble.

I made my way up the stairs and popped him down on the couch, covering him in a blanket. He looked like he was heating up so I took his temperature, it was a fever. 'Why today Lord. Why of all days' I thought and placed a cold flannel on his head. Placing his hand over mind, I spazzed out a bit and tugged lightly but to no avail, he didn't let go so my only chance was to sit on the floor and sleep.

'Your so gorgeous' I heard a small groggy voice say before drifting off to sleep.

~

Katsuki Bakugou|

'Haha, I'm taller than you!' I said loudly, crossing my arms in triumph. Bakugou 'tched' and kicked a can that lay beside us. 'One day I'll be taller than you!' He murmured and walked off.

10 years later~

Two arms balanced on my shoulders and the all too familiar blondie came up behind me. 

'See who's taller now~' he purred and I rolled my eyes, standing up to my full height. 

'Yeah well you're still as dumb as you were all those years ago' 

-

(A/N) thank you so much for reading this I hope you enjoyed :)