Bakugou Katsuki|

first love.

I was looking outside, the trees were a bright pink and swaying in the wind. I smiled to myself, happy that it was finally the season Sakura tree's blossomed and made the corrupted, dark world a little brighter.

'Ne, (y/n)-chan!' shouted Ochaco, who was beaming at me. I went a brilliant shade of red seeing all of the stares we were gaining. 'Join us for lunch?' she asked and grabbed my hand leaving me no choice if I didn't want to go or not.

We were joined by the other girls and marched our way through the big crowd and got what food we wanted, making a small conversation about the boys in class 1-A.

'Ne, what boy do you like?' perked Ochaco, stuffing her sandwich in her mouth. The question took me back a little as I fiddled with the hem of my blouse.

'Um I don't really have a particular one I like' I mumbled and quickly shoved in the pizza that was given to me by Momo. The girl's all laughed at me which caused me to flush and choke on my pizza.

'Hey (y/n) are you okay?' Ochaco squeaked and tapped on my back a few times, the food becoming dislodged from my throat. I thanked her by giving her a small chocolate Tokoyami gave me this morning.

'Hey, where did you get this from?' croaked Tsuyu, smirking.

'U-uhm Tokoyami gave it to me' I stuttered and their heads whipped round to see mine. 'B-but only for thanking me for the other day!' I said quickly and we arrived below the giant cherry blossom tree and sat down.

'Ooooh right, shouldn't you be the one who eats it then?' Ochaco said and I pulled out the large bag of chocolates I retrieved from my feathered friend. He was being too nice and didn't need to give me that much.

'Wow, looks like someone's got a secret admirer?' another voice called out, startling me a bit. Most of the boys from 1-A crowded around us and sat down, making me frown.

'It's not a secret admirer! Just a gift for helping out a boy who needed some help!' I reassured them all, satisfied looks also reassured me.

Bakugou stormed over and looked at me, making me squirm a little bit. He gave me the creeps even after knowing him for a couple of years, after all, he made fun of me and Izuku.

'What was this about a secret admirer?' Bakugou growled and plonked himself across from me. I looked away and gulped. Todoroki saw the slight fear cross my face and gave me a sympathetic look, getting up and sitting next to me. Bakugou growled, again, waving his hand at me as if urging me to answer the question.

'Oh-uh-I got given some chocolates by someone and the girls misunderstood, that's all' I said meekly, shuffling next to Todoroki who placed his hand on the small of my back.

Bakugou saw this action and looked at Todoroki's arm, sparks forming in his hand.

'Bakugou dude, chill he's just calming her down after you made such an entrance' Kirishima whispered, not quite enough because I could hear it. Another growl came out and I started a small conversation with Todoroki and laughed at something he had said.

The bell went off and signalled the end of lunch and we made our way back to class, Bakugou kept on glancing at me all throughout that period making me extremely uncomfortable.

---

'Aaah the showers are the best!' I hummed, stretching. We all joined together and sat down in the class 1-A dorm room. Everyone looked at me and gave me a smile, joining me in their conversation.

I walked over and was going to sit next to Todoroki when a force pulled me down and I was next to Bakugou. No-one noticed and I looked up at the explosive boy who gave me a funny look.