Katsuki Bakugou|

Distressed.

'(y/n) can you stop fucking moving' Bakugou grumbled, his voice groggy with sleep. I huffed, making my way to get out of bed.

Bakugou grumbled again and took my hand in his, 'Where the hell do you think you're going?' He muttered, pulling me back down. I tried to resist but he was persistent in his actions.

'Well I was intending to go and read or something, but that proves to be a challenge right now' I mumbled gradually being pulled closer to the little firecracker. I'd always had trouble with sleeping and it wasn't as if I wanted to stay awake all night.

Bakugou moved me around so that I was facing him and he wound his arms around my waist. My head was nuzzled into his chest and his hands settled on the small of my back. 'You've got to sleep idiot' his voice was muffled by my hair. A kiss was pressed to my head and I smiled.

'Really? I wasn't aware' I said sarcastically, leaning back so I could look into his scarlet eyes. Bakugous face contorted into a smile, which was more frequent these days then when we had first started dating in the second year of U.A. Now we were pro hero's, work kept us apart sometimes but Bakugou would always argue so that we could sometimes be on the same job.

A hand travelled its way up to behind my neck and Bakugou quickly gave me a sweet kiss. I smiled and Bakugou leant back. 

'You're the most wonderful, beautiful and gorgeous person I know, you're also adorable,' I started blushing, even though he had an explosive personality he could be sweet sometimes. 'Stop it' I said softly nudging him lightly.

'Then sleep baby' Bakugou whispered, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. 

'Whatever you say' I mumbled, turning around. Bakugou kept his hands around my waist.

-10 minutes later-

'Stop fucking moving!' 

-

Thank you for reading this short and slightly rushed one shot, I was up really late last night/(4 in the fucking morning) bc my body hates me and decided fuck sleep. SoOoO yeah I love you guys.

Thank you for 180K! I kinda lose track of how many views I get and it baffles me. Plus I'm really sorry for the shitty update and how it always seems to be Bakugou because he's my favourite and I love him.

Bye and thankyou, I love you all <3