Shoto Todoroki|

A/N: Sorry for the lack of one shots, I had a sleepover and I just finished school (finally I can't stand anyone besides my friends) so views have been really increasing (thank you so much) Here's a Todoroki one-shot.

bed.

UA high had introduced the idea of a dorm housing unit next to it, making it easier for you to actually get to school in time. This also lets you sleep in more which was like God had answered everyone's prayers.

Your dorm room was right next to Todoroki's, your boyfriend, and it helped you see him more. Even though he was a hard one to crack through to see his good side, towards you he showed his love and affection, helping him to become a friendlier person.

At 6 A.M on a Saturday morning, you were there huddled over your laptop watching (your favourite anime) while crying and stuffing your face with (favourite food)

A light trail interrupts your anime watching and your attention is on your bi-coloured boyfriend.

'(Y/N) why are you still up sweetie?' murmured Todoroki, sitting on the edge of your bed.

Tears streaming down your face, you choked out a small sob and looked at Todoroki.

'T-they are IN TROUBLE!!' you shout-muffled into your blanket which was wrapped around you snugly.

'Aww honey' he whispered, sitting behind you wrapping his arms around your waist. He traced different lines on your back which made your arms prickle.

You turned around and cried into the crook of his neck finally calming down. His breath kept on hitting your neck causing a funny sensation.

'T-todoroki can you stop breathing on my neck, it feels funny' you mumbled.

'What if I do this?' he said smirking. Suddenly you felt his hot lips make their way down your neck. You let out a strangled noise, Todoroki now nibbling on your ear. A dark shade of red covered your face and you wrapped your dainty arms around his big shoulders.

'S-stop it' you stuttered, not knowing that it was gonna feel this good.

Todoroki picked you up and placed you on your bed, slight disappointment clouding your face while he went over to your computer and shut it down. Red-faced you realized how handsome your boyfriend was and just wanted to hug him.

The light was switched off and your bed dipped, Shoto's minty breath fanning your face. He had pulled you next to him and kept you warm using his quirk. His hand pulled your nose slightly and swept the fallen strands of hair behind your hair softly. You nuzzled into his hand enjoying the affection.

'Goodnight love' he whispered, pulling you into a cuddle and pecked your lips.

'Goodnight'

A/N: The direction of this was not supposed to be like this I promise and Hannah I'm sorry I have made you disgusted am a bad twin.