Texting is fun - Donatello

Normally you weren't the one to not pay attention is class, but today you couldn't help, but keep glancing down to your phone, forgetting to listen to your teacher. Donnie had given you his number a couple days ago, but you hadn't had the courage to text him. You wanted really badly, but you were afraid you would seem too desperate if you did. At last you convinced yourself that a little 'hello' couldn't hurt.

You: Hey Donnie!

Donnie: April?

You: Uhm..no.. It's (Y/n).

Donnie: Oh...Hey (Y/n). What's up?

Donnie: Sorry, I didn't recognized you. My brother have spilled soda all over my shell-phone, making all my contacts a mess.

You: It's alright. I'm in class right now. What are you doing?

Donnie: I'm trying to fix the hardware system, so it should stop blinking like crazy, but I miss some parts, so I probably am going to the junkyard later.

You: Oh..Okay...

You felt a little sad. IF Donnie should somewhere, it meant he wouldn't go visit you.A new message popped up.

Donnie: I'm sorry (Y/n)..If you want to hang out, you can go with me if you want?

You: I can?? Really? I would love to💕💕. 

Donnie: Alright then😉.I'll send you the address and we'll meet later alright?

You: Sure! See ya later!

 Excited you fist-pumped the air cheering: "Yaaay!". That was until someone cleared their throat and you found yourself being stared at by your whole class.

"Ms.(L/n)?" your teacher asked looking at you strictly.

Blushing you looked at the blackboard, finding the english grammar your teacher just had told about, but that you completely had forgot to listen to.

 "I-I mean Conjunction yaaay..." you said and sat back down embarrassed trying to hide as much as possible in your chair from the others eyes. The positive thing was that you had a deal with Donnie later today That happiness could not even embarrassment take from you.