A/N Thrills are to come!

Heyo everyone.

I have a few things to share with you awesome people. First; thank you so much for over 10k readers!!! That makes me really really happy to see and hear you guys enjoy the story.

Second: I'm incredible sorry this isn't a chapter, but I'm really busy. I have pre-exams and project management this week and Great Lord I'd wish I had more hours on a day.
So no chapter today, but I'll give you a teaser for it, so you have something to look forward to... probably?
'Cause something are happening with you and the guys, and it isn't good. Terrible, terrible things will happen and I can say just now I'll be putting a warning at the top of the chapters. xD

I want to make this book as authentic as possible, so chapters for the next couple weeks will be as little different. After all a relationship can't stay too lovey-dovey all the time. That'd just would ruin the truth in what love is.

Eh, and the last thing I'd want to discuss with you is about the flow. I don't want this story is be neither boring nor too sappy, so I just want to hear how you think the progress of the story is. Going too fast? Too slow? Is it too happy? Too dark? Too boring? Etc.

I'd appreciate to know, so I can give you the best trilling love story It's me possible ;).

Thanks again everybody for reading. Hope you have a nice weekend and can forgive me for not updating today!