A Christmas kiss - Raphael

Few days before the big Christmas final, you and Raphael did some sparring with one another by either you throwing some punches at him or you shared the punching-bag. Everything was good with the exception of one tiny thing that ruined you and Raph's quality-time: The exception was called Mikey.

Raphael had done a great job ignoring his brother and only focusing on you. But everybody had to know: if you keep poking a slumbering bear, it eventually will react. Instead of punching the punching-bag Raph grabbed a hold on the annoying plant he had been poked with the last hour.

"For the last time MIkey!" Raph roared. "If I want to kiss (Y/n) I'll do it. I don't need your freaking weed as a excuse!"

"Hey! Don't crush it!" Mikey whined, before turning it into a soft of pestering plead. "Raphie, it's a mistletoe. It's a tradition in December for lovers to exchange kisses under it,"

"And why should I care?"

"'Cauuuse it's you and (Y/n)'s first Christmas together, and it's a way to show you love people." He send a devilish grin to his brother. "And you do love (Y/n), right?"

You froze in your act of a kick and gazed towards the two brothers. Suddenly their conversations had gotten a whole lot more interesting. By the troubled expression on your boyfriend's face, it was clear your brother-in-law had him cornered. Raph ran a hand over his face out of irritation, but it seemed like he had made a decision.

He turned around and marched to you. You were caught off guard, when he roughly dragged you into his embrace and afterward closed the distance between you by kissing you. You were wide-eyed and shocked by the sudden attack. However quickly the tenseness left you body and you closed your eyes, letting yourself be controlled by instincts. His embrace was firm, but the kiss was tender and controlled.

When you finally parted you gazed up at him with a smirk crossing your face. "Have you really grown into such a softie, Raphie?"

"If I don't deny it, will you let me try again?" he asked teasingly, his arms loosing around you.

You rolled your eyes, but still tiptoed and this time be the one who closed the distance. Like before it was a nice one. Not a make out session, but not either a granny-kiss. The next time you separated you hadn't noticed MIkey already was gone. Apparently you had shown him more than enough of Christmas-spirit.

"You know, you could've just answered him if you didn't want to go through all that trouble."

"I could," he huffed. "But what fun would've come out of that?"

You wrapped a arm around his neck. "I guess you're right on that point."

"Beside..." He grinned a generous smile at you. The best kind of gift you could wish. "You already know I do."

"Know what?" you asked innocently.

"I'm not the only one who've gone soft," he commented. By that interjection you attempted to leave, but Raph wouldn't let you. He held you closer and replied more honest.

"Know that I love you (Y/n)."