Chapter 9

Allison's pov

I landed on the ground and put my head down and Dom looked at me.

'Get on dumb ass' I linked him

"Let me get a couple shirts I have a feeling you'll be shifting a bit" he said and i nodded he ran in the house and grabbed a few shirts and he jumped on and I flew to the coven house. Ricks coven house.

I landed and shifted back and Dom gave me a shirt we looked at the doors from behind the tree and there were 2 guards I picked up my hand and focused on them and they started to get hot. I slowly boiled their blood until they knocked out on the floor. I grabbed Doms hand and looked at him.

"What ever you do don't let go" I said and he nodded we walked to the house and I knocked down the doors and vampire after vampire zipped to me but Lucas necklace protected us and the vampires flew back as a vampire came at me I grabbed his throat and I flashed my eyes.

"Where is rick" I growled my voice was deep and demanding.

"Down the hal-hall t-to the l-left" he chocked out I threw him to the wall and walked down the hall and I stopped at the door and took off the necklace what ever happens keep this necklace on it will protect you" I said

"No you wear it" he said

"Dom I have a better weapon" I said and flashed my eyes and he nodded he put the necklace on and I pushed open the doors.

"Which one of you bitches are rick" I growled a vampire zipped to me and I grabbed his neck. I looked him in the eye and he screamed in pain.

"What is your blood boiling" I said and smiled my eyes were glowing alk I saw was red he fell to the ground and I looked at the three other vampires in the room.

"Who is rick!" I growled out and he stood up.

"Where are they! Where are my parents my brothers and my mate" I growled and he smirked

"Oh sweetie I'm not Rick" he said and I growled

"Where is he" I said

"Not telling" he said and smiled. I had enough I lost it. I roared and as I did fire came out and the room caught fire so did the vampires. I grabbed Dom and we went out of the house and I dropped to the ground. I was breaking because every second that went by the mate bond was breaking and my mark was burning.

"Hey Allison look at me you cannot go rogue a rogue dragon on the loose is not what we need can you still feel them" Dom said and I nodded

"Then get your shit together because we just declared war" he said and I looked at him I shifted into the dragon and flew to the pack when we got there I landed and shifted and I ran to the pack house and pulled the safety alarm telling everyone to get to the tunnels warriors families and everyone.

"EVERY ONE GO NOW" I yelled the guys led everyone to the safe house and into the tunnels I shifted and flew to Kenakki I landed and all the warriors looked at me and shifted I shifted and they stopped.

"You need to get everyone to the tunnels now if you don't alot of people are going to die someone kidnapped my family and alpha Lucas and as your future Luna you need to get everyone to safety now" I said they nodded and ran off I shifted back into the dragon and flew above the packs our packs connected so it was easier for me. I felt a sharp pain in my side and I roared out in pain. I started to fall down to the ground and I needed to tell Dom to not come out.

'Dom don't come out of the tunnels until I get you there's a door that connects kenakki to your pack tell them the same thing stay together i-' I was cut off by everything turning black.

I woke up and everything was blurry. I blinked until I got focus again and I saw Lucas my parents my brothers and Ethan and Mack.

"Oh my god your okay" I cried I tried to go to them but I was chained and it burned I winced in pain as I realized it was silver.

"Is malakai okay" I said and my mom nodded

"What happened where are we" I said I looked at Lucas and he looked like shit. He was bleeding bad.

"How could you not tell me you had a mate" Parker said

"I was gonna tell you today" I said and frowned malakai looked at me and frowned

"Ally why are we here" malakai said

"Its okay kai were gonna get out of here" I said and he hugged mom and he started to go to sleep. Malakai seemed fine which I was grateful for so were my parents and Parker.

"Why is lucas the only one hurt" I said

"I'm your mate they knew you would feel it and it would hurt you to the point where you blacked out and then they got you here" Lucas said the door opened and I saw a guy with his hair slick back and in a tux.

"Who are you" i spat out

"Oh poor poor ally you should know me" he said and leaned down to my ear.

"I'm the one that killed martin" he said

"Oh and don't think I don't know what and who you are" he said

"But the only thing I cannot get is where your friends are" he said and smiled

"See your walls are built so high I can't knock them down" he said and looked at Lucas

"But I sure know how to knock them down" he said I looked at Ethan and he shook his head

'don't let him get to you' he mouthed and I looked at rick

"Try me" I said and flashed my eyes and he laughed

"Oh honey I will" he said and smiled two guards came in and put a needle in my neck and then all I saw was black.

"Allison" I heard I turned around and saw Martin

"No please tell me I'm not dead" I said

"Your not but right now you need to listen to me" he said and I nodded

"There is one thing that you can do silver doesn't hurt a dragon it hurts your wolf your wolf is weak but your dragon is not you need to feed off the dragon your wolf needs to rest you need to let the dragon control you when you wake up you cannot let it fully take over you guide it you tame your dragon when you wake up Rick will beat you until your walls are knocked down Rick knows nothing about dragons girl and you need to fight with all you got to get his ass six feet under it won't start war I've talked to the coven they are tired of rick they want peace I visited them how I'm visiting you now in your dreams they agree that Rick needs to be killed he's cause so much chaos that he needs to be put down so when you wake up girl you promise me that you fucking fight with all you fucking got you hear me" he said and I nodded

"Here someone wants to talk to you" he said the scene changed and I landed on the grass I looked around and was confused.

"You always were confused" I heard I turned around and my eyes started to tear. It's him. It's really him..
_____________________________________________
Sorry for the cliffhanger...........

Nottttttt hehe lol but I'll do something nice the next chapter will be up in an hour or so maybe less who knows 😊

-Des💓