Chapter 33

Allison's pov

I walked to landon and walked in the house.

"Where are they" I said

"Downstairs" he said and I walked to the door and opened it and it had a basement like the other one. I walked down there and I saw kai. I almost lost my breathe because it was knocked out of me. He was pale he was bruised he was hurt. I was angry I couldn't control it I wanted those rogues dead. I grabbed kai and tears formed in my eyes.

"Ally" he groaned

"Yes baby I'm here bud come on we need to go" I said Landon grabbed Cora and we walked upstairs and the scent hit us. The rogues there was more. They were close.

"Take them back down there and kill anyone that goes down there I will knock two times okay" I said and he nodded he grabbed kai and I waited till I heard the door lock. I walked outside and saw a bunch of rogues and I smiled.

"Who wants to die" i said and I smiled i lunged at them and shifted into my dragon and blew fire on them through my mouth and some of them caught fire the others didn't and I froze them. I landed and I shifted into my wolf and killed any other rogue I missed.

When I finished there as blood drilling from my mouth I shifted to my skin and grabbed the clothes from behind the tree and put them on and grabbed my bag and went back in the house and knocked twice and they came out and I grabbed kai and we walked out.

"Thank you" i said and he nodded

"I'll take you back to the park" I said and he nodded I handed him kai and he turned around and I took off my clothes and shifted into my dragon. He put kai and Cora on me and then he climbed on me and I took off. I landed where Landon took me to shift.

Landon got the kids off and he put a shirt and shorts in front of me and he turned around and I shifted and put the clothes on.

"Thank you for helping me get her back" he said

"No problem really you helped me get my brother" I said and he nodded I picked up kai and Landon pulled me close then we were back at the park.

"See you around" he said and I nodded

"Thanks again" i said

"No problem just take him to the hospital at your pack and I'll get Cora help too" he said and I nodded I put kai in the car and I looked at him. He was asleep. He was weak I blamed myself. I started to cry and I hugged him.

"I'm so sorry kai" I said and sobbed

"Ally" he groaned and I looked at him

"Yeah bud I'm here were gonna go home" I said

"You told me to stay strong am I still strong" he said

"Yes bud you are very strong let's get you to the hospital okay" I said and he nodded I buckled him in and I went around and got in the car and took off.

We got to yellow stone and to the pack hospital and I took kai out and ran in.

"HELP PLEASE!" I yelled and the pack doctors came and took kai and went to take him to get tests.

Soon everyone came and they looked at me.

"Where is my baby" mom said

"They are running tests making sure he's okay" I said

"This is what you had to do Allison I was worried as hell why didn't you tell me you went alone!" Lucas said

"NO I DIDN'T LUCAS I WENT WITH SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY TOOK HIS SISTER AND HE HELPED ME GET KAI BACK I WENT ALONE BECAUSE HE WANTED ME TO GO ALONE WITH HIM AND IF IT MEANT GETTING KAI BACK BY HELL I WOULD FUCKING DO IT AGAIN!" I snapped