Chapter 13

Allison's pov

I woke up remembering that today is the ceremony. I know it's gonna be fake and ik it's gonna cause chaos and we needed proof by 10 at night and it's 8 in the morning so we have 14 hours to get it and fucking hell we were. Lucas was gone because she has to do some "alpha" stuff and I had to go back to the bolder.

I jumped up and I got dressed. I put on a crop top sweater, some black sweat pants and some timberland boots. I knew how to hide my scent I learned when I was 13 I had to hide my scent so no one could follow. I learned cause it was part of our training incase rogues or war or some stuff like that. I walked down stairs and I ate breakfast. Evan and melanies came out and smiled.

"Well good morning love birds" I said and smiled

"Morninnnnnnn" Mel said and I smiled

"Okay so your going to the bolder your sure you can go alone" Evan said and I flashed my eyes.

"More than sure" I said and smiled

"You guys are gonna go into kurks old office and look at every inch of that office I mean everything behind file cabinets desk drawers stuff like that you pull out every book and go through it just incase something important could be in it" I said and they nodded

"Do you know how to hide your scent?" I said and Evan shook his head Mel knew because she was in the class with me.

"Mel can teach you then guys we have 14 hours till the Luna ceremony to do this we need to get them into the cells and make sure they never come out" I said and they nodded I finished break fast and I went outside I hid my scent and I took off to the bolder. Lucas told me the patrol times and it didn't start till 10 so I had a few hours.

I got the the bolder and I heard the whispers.

"Look Allison look for the truth" they whispered I touched the bolder and I was pulled

"Amelia what are we going to do the boys are pups! And these bastards wanna do this to us! We don't even have proof even if I am alpha of kenakki I need proof to put them away since they are not part of my pack!" Mark yelled

"There is a journal that kurk is always writing in i know for sure he put something in it do you know where it could be?" Amelia said

"Probably in his secret place Amelia we are best friends and he does this to me I never did anything to him" mark said and Amelia I hugged him

"Where is the journal" Amelia said

"There is a board in his cabin he always has a loose board in every cabin he gets" mark said and I was pulled again.

"We're finally gonna get what we want were finally gonna be alpha and Luna" kurk said and I cringed

"Yes we will baby" willow said and smiled

I was pulled to a different setting.

I saw warriors going to every cabin pulling out families and kids and everyone while vampires went around and compelled them then after that the warriors were compelled. It was horrible. Everyone looked so mopey and sad and terrified.

I was pulled again and I saw chris.. what is he doing here?.

"YOU TOOK MY SISTER NOW I'M GONNA TAKE THE ONLY THING YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER YOU KILLED YOUR OWN DAMN DAUGHTER" Chris yelled he tried to run but someone pushed their hand through his chest and I screamed bloody murder. They ripped out his heart and I ran to him. I cried so much. I tried to grab him but my hand went straight through him. I looked and I saw Rick willow and kurk. I looked at chris's lifeless body and I cried. But I wanted to know what Chris had to do with this.