Chapter 34

Allison's pov

"Landon" I said and he smiled the guards got in front of me and I stopped.

"He's a friend he helped save my little brother" I said and they nodded and went behind me.

"What are you doing here" I said

"Well Cora wants to see him and she won't stop asking so I promised her I would bring him if you said yes to it" he said and I nodded

"He wants to see her too I kind of promised him the same um I think you should know something" I said and he looked at me

"What is it" he said

"The lady who wanted your sister she's right down those steps her name is joan" I said and he widened his eyes and zipped down there and I ran down and he told the guard to open the door and I nodded.

A few seconds later we heard screaming. It went on for about 30 minutes then he came out with blood on his mouth.

"Bite of a vampire is a killer to wolves" I said and he nodded

"Also stings like a bitch" he said and smiled

"Oh god you should see what I did to the girl who wanted kai so she could hurt me" I said and I walked to the other cell where willow is and opened the peep hole and he looked through.

"Well dying slowly is always the way to go" he said and I nodded we walked out and I walked him to the border.

"Saturday" i said

"What" he said

"Saturday um kai will be better and out so you can bring Cora Saturday at noon" I said and he smiled and hugged me. A few seconds later I heard a growl. I looked and saw Lucas.

"He helped me save kai Lucas back off" I said and his eyes were black. He was in a deep pull of jealousy. He came at Landon and I tackled him and held him down and I roared at Lucas and his eyes went back to normal.

"He saved my brother nothing else so stop being so jealous" I growled and he pushed me off. That's when he pushed the wrong button.

"HOW CAN I BE SO SURE WHEN YOUR ALL OVER ALL THESS GUYS ALLISON CHRIS ELIJAH DAMIEN AND NOW THIS GUY" he growled

"Lucas go before I do something I regret" I growled and his eyes started to glow.

"You don't want to fight me" I growled and my claws came out and I was getting to angry.

"I'm gonna go" Landon said and he zipped away. I looked at Lucas and I took a deep breath and pushed my anger back.

"I'm done. I'm so far done Lucas I'm your damn mate I'm the Luna of this Pack and your the alpha your forgetting something Lucas I'm not the one who cheated but every chance you get it turns and you turn it on me acting like it was me who cheated if you wanted me gone then you should've said so" I said and I saw his eyes go back to normal then they went black with anger.

"Fine then I, Lucas Jones alpha of kenakki pack, reject you Allison quinn as my mate" he said and his face filled with guilt. I felt the bond breaking. My mark burned I'm pain and tears came down my face as my heart broke. I knew everyone in the pack felt it. Him rejecting me breaks the bond I have with everyone.

"You lost me forever" I said and I ran and shifted into my wolf and just ran to yellow stone. When I got there I grabbed clothes from behind a tree and put them on and went into the hospital.

"Allison" I heard I turned around and I saw Chris.

"I came to say goodbye" I said and he grabbed me

"No Allison your not leaving" he said

"I just got you back" he said

"And I just lost my mate" I cried and he looked at me.

"What did he do" he growled

"He rejected me" I said then I heard gasps I turned around and saw everyone.

"No Allison you guys have been dating why would he do that now" Dom said

"I-" I was cut off by a huge pain hitting me like a truck and I screamed.

"ALLISON" Parker yelled and came by me. I felt myself losing my wolf. I felt her hide herself deep down inside and locking herself in a corner of darkness. My wolf is broken. I'm broken. But my dragon feels nothing.

"Her dragon is taking over her wolf is hurt and putting herself in a corner she's losing her wolf and the dragon is trying to heal Allison from all the pain" Martin said

"By doing what she's not bleeding" Jane said

"The dragon is turning it off the dragon is turning off her humanity she's gonna become careless she's gonna be fearless and she will forget what it's like to love and she will lose who she really is" Martin said

"We need to stop it!" Mom yelled

"We can't it's up to her" Martin said I didn't want this. I didn't want the pain. I didn't want any of it. I lost my happiness it's like it was all shattered. That's when it stopped. That's when everything went away. All the pain. It was gone. I opened my eyes and everyone looked at me. I got up and Martin grabbed my face and looked at me in the eyes.

"No no Allison no" he said and I threw him to the wall.

"Allison is gone" I said I turned around and saw Chris.

"No Allison don't do this" he said and I pushed him out of my way and I ran out and shifted into my dragon and flew to Kenakki. I got to the house and I landed I shifted to my skin and I put clothes on and I walked in.

"Allison he-" Mel stopped and she dozed off then she looked at me.

"Looks like you know now" I said and walked to her.

"So stay out of my way" I said and I went upstairs and I saw Lucas and I ignored him and grabbed my suit cases and started packing.

"Allison I'm sorry for what i said I take it back I am so sorry" he said I turned to him and I threw him to the ground.

"ALLISON IS GONE YOU BROKE HER AND YOU MADE HER LOSE HER WOLF HER WOLF IS IN A DARK CORNER LOCKED THERE BECAUSE SHE DON'T WANT TO COME OUT SO I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO I TURNED OFF THE PAIN FOR HER" I yelled

"You wanna feel that pain lucas" I said and I walked to him and I grabbed him by the neck and lifted him up.

"I, Allison Quinn, accept your rejection" I said and I threw him to the wall. He fell to the floor unconscious and I kept packing. When I finished I grabbed the keys to a pack car and I put the luggage in there and I got in and drove off.

I got to the airport and I got a ticket to Virginia and got on the plane. I sat down and I looked out the window. I'm done with this life. I'm shutting it out. I'm done with this pain. I was done caring. I was emotionless. I didn't care any more. I was done.