Chapter 26

Allison's pov

I woke up next to Lucas and I smiled i gave him a kiss and I got up and I was pulled right back down.

"Don't leave" he whined and I smiled

"I have to today is important and i have a feeling you are gonna be extremely happy" I said and I gave him another kiss.

"Now I need to shower and I got to go babe" I said

"Fine" he said and he gave me one last kiss and I got up and took a shower brushed my teeth and dried off.

I put on a black shirt some jeans and some earrings and I put on my everyday jewelry. The gifts I got on my birthday and especially Lucas's necklace. I put on some sandals and grabbed a small bag and I went downstairs and made some breakfast for Lucas Evan and Mel. They came down and ate and I smiled.

"Come on Allison were gonna be late" evan said and I nodded I waved bye to Lucas and we went to school.

I walked to the office and went to the principals office and she smiled and motioned for me to sit.

"Yes ms stone" she said I looked into her eyes and they dialated.

"Your gonna call every teacher on my schedule and tell them to mark me present say that I'm doing some stuff for you and I'm excused but I am here for the day" I said

"You were here for the day" she repeated

"You will act as if I am here and when someone comes and says it's time you let these kids out of class for the rest of the day" i said and she nodded

"Good go about your day now" I said and smiled i walked out of the office and got in one of the pack cars and drove to Damiens.

When I got here I smelled rogues I went inside and I realized it was the sacrifices. I looked at Elijah and Damien and they nodded.

"Okay let's do it" I said and let out a breath.

We went outside and Damien did some weird witch stuff. All the ten rogues brought out the coffins.

"What is this" I said

"Everyone's remains" Damien said

"As in chris-" he cut me off and nodded

"How did you get Tamara and martin" I said

"They were tricky but Elijah tracked it down and got the bones which is all we need as long as we set them up right" Damien said and I nodded they did the bones and when we were done all the rogues layed down and Damien kneelled down and handed me a knife and I looked at him weird.

"I need to channel your blood you dragon blood in your veins plus a wolf it's enough to channel off of" he said and I nodded he held out a bowl and I sliced my palm and put blood in the bowl.

"That's good" he said and I pulled away and Elijah gave me a rag and I put it on the cut as it healed. Damien moved his hands around and air started to blow hard.

"Na férei píso tous nekoúrs kai na tous kánei na zoun kai páli qiatí écho ti thysía sas" he whispered he repeated it over and over. He grabbed a knife and looked at the first rogue and she nodded and lifted up her head and he slit her throat. Then he moved on to every rogue and they accepted it. He repeated the spell over and over again then the coffins started to shake. I looked at Elijah and he grabbed me.

"Na férei píso tous nekoúrs kai na tous kánei na zoun kai páli qiatí écho ti thysía sas" Damien whispered then he started to say it louder. I looked at Elijah and we backed up.