Chapter 37

Allison's pov

I woke up and I smelled pancakes eggs and bacon. Yesterday they landed they knew I was here because of Evan he linked Lucas and Lucas told everyone I was okay. I got all my luggage yesterday and started unpacking but I still have alot to do.

"Hey guys" i said and smiled i saw Evan Mel and Lucas. This is the only thing that didn't change.

"So wanna go for a run" Lucas said

"I would love to" I said and looked at Mel

"Mel would you love to join me in a run later" I said and smiled and she chuckled

"How long are you gonna be mad at me" Lucas said

"How long has Stacy been the so called Luna around here" I said and ate a piece of bacon.

"Come on seriously I mean everyone's loyalty still lies with me I wanna even know how she branded herself as Luna oh wait I know the answer" I said and smiled

"She slept with you for ten months" I said and smiled i grabbed the wine glass and poured me a glass.

"So what you drink wine now" Lucas said and I zipped to him.

"Until you get my trust and love back then you can talk to me but until that time I don't wanna hear a word come out of your mouth" I said

"Or what you gonna kill me go ahead try" he said I grabbed his throat and slammed him on the floor and I grabbed his tongue and my claws came out piercing it and he screamed in pain.

"No sweetie that would be no fun" I said and I got up and smiled.

"Well I should get dressed and get going I have a very important day ahead of me" I said and smiled i went upstairs and got dressed. I put on a white pinkish crop top with some acid washed jeans. I grabbed a leather jacket and I curled my hair. I put on some lip gloss and mascara then I grabbed some black vans and put them on.

I walked downstairs and they looked at me.

"What" I said

"Your not going out like that" Lucas growled

"You don't get to judge on what I wear" I said and I walked out and went to the pack house.

"Oh doesn't someone look a little slutty today" I heard I turned and saw Stacy and two of her friends that were laughing. I smiled and sat with them. I looked at Stacy and focused on her blood and I started to heat it up. She started to choke and I smiled.

"So tell me Stacy isn't my mate a great guy in bed" I said and she looked at me. I stopped boiling her blood and I looked at her friends. They clenched their chests and I smiled.

"I can rip your hearts out in a second you feel that feeling like your heart is getting pulled out yeah that's me so here is what we are gonna do" I said and looked at Stacy.

"Mess with me again and I will make sure I rip your heart out and shove it down your throats you got that" I said and they nodded and I got up and walked away. I went up to my office and I saw the man who has loved being my wing man for the past two years.

"Victor" I said and smiled

"Allison" he said I sat at my desk and he sat down.

"So how is my favorite wing man" I said

"Amazing you got a nice pack here" he said

"Yeah I do but I mean you already knew that you've been checking in on them ever since I met" I said

"Perks of being an ancient vampire don't you think" he said and smiled

"You never knew Stacy was the so called luna" I said and he laughed