Chapter 54

Allison's pov

As we got closer to the cabin Liam was getting anxious like something was wrong I felt a strong pull I felt power once we crossed the border it was weird. It was like blood humming loudly. When we got to the cabin he threw himself out of the car and a pretty brown haired girl ran out. I realized they were mates and smiled.

"About time" I said

"No kidding" Levi said and rolled his eyes

"Don't be jealous" I said and chuckled we got out of the car while a few other people came out of the house.

"I'm Eve Woods" she said

"I'm Liam Jones" he said and smiled

"I would really hate to break this beautiful moment but eve remember the bigger problem" malia said I knew it was her because she looked like her mom.

"I'm Allison this is Lucas, Cora my son kais mate, Kai, Levi, Liam, and Morgan" i said Morgan's eyes flickered and I saw a boy about Morgan's age run out of the house. He ran to Morgan and they whispered "mate" Lucas Liam and levi growled at the boy and ran towards him. Malia ran in front of Jeremy and growled back.

"You just got on my territory alpha Lucas Liam and levi I respect you but you touch one hair on my mates beta I will have to put you on your ass and I guarantee you won't be able to walk for a week" malia said i walked over and growled at them and they backed off.

"Please guys you didn't have a chance I felt her blood humming so loud once we got into this territory she's stronger than all three of you combined and Lucas you know that" i said and he glared at me.

"Luna Allison it's so good to meet you" malia said and smiled she looked so much like her mom she was really pretty.

"Just Allison please and you of course are malia" i said and she nodded

"This is Jeremy, eve, Jordan, and my mate mason." Malia said

"Nice to meet you guys" i said

"We would love to get into all the welcoming stuff but we have a bigger problem I haven't had sleep and the fact that one of your kids is being targeted makes me protective of them because it happened to eve and my brother marcus" malia said

"Full story inside would be great" i said and she nodded

We all walked inside and sat down. Malia, her friends, and mate explained the story long story short her aunt is after my kids. That was enough to throw me off the edge and lose control of my dragon.

"Dragons are really protective and um it's really hard to control it" Lucas said

"Especially when it comes to us" Levi said

"Good to know I'm not gonna spar with any of you soon" malia said and they laughed

"Okay I'm good I'm calm" I said said and took a deep breath.

"Do you know when she's coming" Lucas said

"Coming?" Malia said and we all looked at her.

"She's all ready here." She said

Here comes the fun then....
____________________________________

I'm so excited about this crossover!!!😊 anyways here is the beginning of it! It's also in the book called "Alone" the chapters 24 and on will have Allison and everyone in it until this problem ends! Then they go home and the only people that will be in the book "Alone" will be Liam Morgan and sometimes other people. But after this hybrid thing ends everything else after that will be in that book!

-Des💓