Chapter 5 (Be My Queen)

Your eyes dart back and forth looking for Mark, but all you see is Dark standing in his place. Dark reaches for your wrist angrily and misses leaving a slight scratch on your arm.

"Leave me alone!" You scream. You can't help but scan him up and down looking for something you don't know. He looked mad and walks closer to you the world growing dark around him until the only thing you can see is him. His intense gaze grew over you and you had to admit it was scaring you.

All you wanted right now was to be in Mark's arms, knowing he's okay. But how could he when dark is taking over him. But why is he? Your mind struggled around that question. You growled and went to kicked Dark but it feels like you barely lifted your foot. Why can't you move? Dark came up to you and pecked your cheek.

"Join me, Y/N... Be my queen..." His words sunk deep. But you refused every time he asked no matter how violent he grew. He would grab your arms and push you aside, but you couldn't move. It began to hurt and you felt blood trickling down you softly in some places. Your eyes pleaded mercy but with your refusing he refused to stop until you didn't. Finally you knew you had to give in. You reached out and we're able to just barely kiss him. The world comes back and Mark is in your arms a loving kiss between you two. He pulls away.

"Y/N..." he says softly sitting down in his wheelchair painfully. You can't help but miss the feeling of his lips on yours. You shush him with a kiss and both of you blush heavily. But when you pull away Mark says something that makes you regret it.

"Look.. I do have feelings for you, but I don't know if they're real. As much as I'd like to go out with you, I want to get to know you more. Okay?" You were in shock. But you nodded lightly tears brimming your eyes.