Chapter 30 (No Pulse)

You sigh holding Mystique close, Mystique was still pretty scared and shaken up not only did she not quite understand what happened but she was a little scared why you were. You keep her close and Mark looks at her, she was still smiling for you and Mark, a classic fan. 

"You okay, Y/N?" You sigh and nod going to the couch, you went onto Jack's feed but found nothing about Rory, Tory, or Mystique. You kept looking, plenty of hospital stuff but nothing about where you used to live or about Tory. She might have just been a fake but you didn't know. So many plot holes that you were desperately trying to fill but just couldn't. You sigh and hear beeping in the back of your head, Mystique stays close to you but Mark walks out of the room to check on Chica. The beeping only gets louder, louder, louder. You rubs your temple and sit back on the couch. 

"What's wrong?" 

"My head hearts..." You turn to look at her and widen your eyes. You scramble to get up as Anti pulls Mystique away quickly. You run after them but within seconds he's gone. You heart beats so loudly you can hear it, it feels like a scene from a movie. Your heart beating in the silence, fast. Then slow. Then just stops as you fall back on the couch. 

Mark walks up to you and sees you, he runs up to you and feels your pulse, nothing. Laughter fills the air and he keeps trying to help you. He picks you up and runs to the car, this was more than an emergency to him. You didn't know that though. He brought you to the hospital and called up a AED. They quickly brought it without fault, thankfully you all lived near an emergency room. They had to remove the clothing from your chest to use it, Mark would've looked away if it wasn't such a big moment. He pushed it to your chest and sent a shock.

Beep...

Beep...

Nothing. 

He does it again.

Beep...

Beep...

Nothing. One last try, he holds your head softly and starts crying. 

"Please come back Y/N..." He whispered to you in a shaky tone.

Beep...

Beep...