Chapter 25 (Glitching)

The next day Mark stays at home and you head off to work. You keep an eye out watching for anything suspicious and watch out for anything that might happen. Roy comes into your office a large scratch on his forehead. The scratch was huge and bleeding onto his hood, you didn't notice though only because his hood covered it so well. You did though notice the blood and ran up to him panicked.

"You okay!" He only nods and sits down at the little couch in your office. 

"I'm fine, ma'am." He showed not even a flinch of pain when you cleaned up the wound. He sits up soundly and sighs. "Sorry for the inconvenience, the teacher sent me." You widen your eyes.

"Inconvenience! Hon, your forehead has a gash as long as a pencil, this is something that needs to be taken care of. Who did this?" He paused and refused to look at you. 

"It was no body, just the same old bullies of the school." He tugged his hood over his face but you pushed it back down.

"Tell me the truth young man." You say raising an eyebrow. He rolls his eyes and gets up. 

"Maybe another day..." He began to walk out the room. "Oh and take care of Mystique okay?" You nod and he leaves, it was kinda cute how he cared about Mystique. 

Hours rolled by and you finally finished up work. You head out to your car and feel a little dizzy, you still had drive home though, so you hop in the car and make your way out of the school zone. At the first stop light you swear you could hear something but it made no sense. You sigh and keep driving when it turns green, but the green light seemed to flicker. You roll your eyes and keep driving. Head lights flash in front of you and swerve out of an accident.  

You make it home and sigh walking inside. Mark was asleep resting so he didn't feel much pain in his back and arms. You sigh and sit in the living room with Chica on your lap. She licks your cheek which makes you smile. A laugh fills the air. 

"Hello, girly~" Anti says wrapping an arm around you. You quickly push way. 

"What do you want Anti?" 

"What do you think? I just want to play a game!" You growl and roll your eyes.

"What game?" He laughs and the lights go out, Chica whimpers but the sound vanishes and your back in that cobblestone alley with your red candle. 

"How about hide and seek?"