Chapter 49 (He's Cheating On You)

(A/N I'm sorry to Amyplier shippers but it pains me to put up this pic. I am a full on Septiplier shipper or just. Ah. Just. Ah.)

You wake up and head to your phone. Three missed calls from Mark. Right he's a few hours ahead of you. You call him back and by the second he picks up.

"Hey," He says groggily.

"How are you?" You say anxiously. 

"Good actually, we all just finished a talk through that I uploaded. Have you seen it yet?"

"No I just got up goofball. But I have been keeping an eye on your feed."

"The fans are so sweet here aren't they!" He completely changes the subject.

"Mark I need to-"

"They just pop up from every place! Speaking of which some VIP fans wanna say hi to you." Before you can speak you get swarmed with questions about what it's like to date Mark. You were a little annoyed but for the fans right. Minutes later you were driving to work with Mark on the phone.

"So then what I was trying to say was-"

"Sorry Y/N. I know this is rude to cut you off but I have to go, the fans need me." He smiles and gives a cheesy phone kiss then ends the call on one word. "Alex!" You growl and put your phone away. You pull into the school and march to your obvious letting Mystique off alone. You sit down in your classroom and pause to collect yourself looking back at the new video. Of course that girl was with him. 

You growl and slam your hands against your desk but soon after you realize that Jenna was standing behind you.

"Oh, did I come in at a bad time?" She said stepping back.

"No, it's fine. I'm just upset about something." Everyone got in their seat and the day went slow for you anticipating the next video or photo. After work you ran to your car with Mystique and looked at the new pictures.

"Tomorrow Mark will be coming home Mystique." 

"Okay, mom." She still looked a bit flustered saying mom. But that wasn't your biggest priority. That night though was the worst thing. You were looking at video after video of Mark with fans and Alex until that night before you were going to call it a night, your saw her lips. Land on his cheek. And he didn't dis her off or anything. They acted like a couple. You were almost heart broken. You were mad, sad, you didn't know what to feel but it hurt. 

Mark was cheating on you.