Chapter 6 (Crying On Paper)

A/N just wanted to say sorry for so long wait for the last chapter, my computer broke and I've had a little writers block! Sorry! But thank you all for the support on my books! All my septiplier Tythan and pewdiecry!

You run back to your room and can't help but start to feel like your heart is broken or empty. You growl pulling out a book, and angrily read. It helps calm you, tears fall onto the pages as you read your happy character grow saddened in the situation as you. Dark had dragged you into this emptiness and he had dragged Mark down into the flames with you. You sigh softly into cupped hands as you feel a strong hand lay on your shoulder. You turn around a little mad and see Mark standing there.
"Look I know your mad and I understand, but please, at least stay my friend?" He was true in his words and kind. You nodded kindly but then shook your head.
"Mark you don't get it though! I never wanted to make things so big but dark is dragging us both down!" You look into Mark's eyes and realize he's crying.
"I know... that's why I want to get home, I already called Ethan to pick me up. Look, I don't want to keep hurting you." His eyes were puffy and red.
"Mark.. you don't need to leave.." You take some deep breathes as your emotions calm down, your throats choking a little making you cough a few times. "You can stay, I want you to get well before going home, that's my job. I'm your nurse." You smile and giggle a little. He wipes his eyes and sniff.
"Shut up nurse.." he mumbles smiling.
"What did you say? I couldn't hear you, I think bla bla bla bla bla!" You laugh when he yells out his phrase. You hug him and cuddle up to him a little feeling his poor heart pound in his chest. He smiles and plays with your hair a little.
"It's gonna be okay, don't be afraid of me." You giggle when he talks.
"I can never be scared of you, you big goof." He chuckles this time. Mark picks you up setting you in his lap, and takes you out to the camera and starts it up. You gasp a little when he picks you up but then laugh. You check to make sure he isn't hurt when you sit on his wounded legs. You get up and sit next to him about to record the gameplay. You start the game and it makes you laugh every time Mark gets scared by stupid things. You keep him calm even though you get scared sometimes. You both upload the video and smile. It was kinda an odd feeling being in a famous video, would they like you?