9.

Hello, for the new readers of this story I wrote this book over a year ago and there is about 80 chapters to this book, but i'm in the process of editing them. The sequal is already out which, is called "Testimonial Hate" so don't click over to that because you'll be confused and spoil it for yourself...just go with the flow. I'll try to push these updates out as quickly as possible. Thank you! Love! 

-Curlyheadlyricc. 

September 27, 2017

Bandzey.

Moni and I were sitting at the table in Jimmy J's Cafe. We were waiting on my pops to meet us here. He texted me this morning saying he wanted to eat breakfast together -- with all of us, so we told him this is where we would be. He should be walking in any moment now.

I haven't seen him in 9 months and like I've mentioned already I miss him so much--- time is long overdue. Before, I talked to him yesterday I didn't speak to him over the phone in like 3 months, so you know I'm beyond ecstatic to see him. I can tell Moni is too because during the whole car ride here she was talking about all the memories we had with him and her dad before he past away. The doorbell to the Cafe rung and Moni and I looked back to see if it was my dad and what do you know... it just so happens to be him.

Moni signaled him over to our table and we both got up to greet him properly. Moni said something to him first before he even got all the way over here.

"Hey Boneeeey! We missed you so much!" She shouted excitedly. He smiled and hugged her then, he kissed her forehead saying he missed her too. He looked over at me and it looked as if like my old man was gone cry, hopefully he didn't.

I already was of course because I yearned for my dad's presence these past few months, especially in a time we are going through. He came up to me with open arms, giving me one of his bear hugs, and Moni wouldn't of been Moni if she didn't capture the moment. We wasn't even ready all we heard was her camera snatch a picture.

I looked over at her like "Bitch Really", she's so extra, literally.

"Sorry geeesh!" She said giggling.

Daddy dropped a tear as expected sooner than later, we wiped each other's tears off.

"Ah' you ain't suppose to see me cry I'm a soldier dammit!"

Moni and I laughed and we all sat down.

"You girls got so damn big on me, Bandzey why you got that short ass skirt on!?" He scolded playfully, but you could tell he really wanted to know why.

"Daddy it ain't short." I whined.

"Moni ain't that girl skirt short?" He questioned her.

I looked over at Moni daring her to take his side, like she always ends up doing.

"Boney your pimp pants are too short so y'all even to me." She answered shrugging with a smile on her face.

I busted out laughing because it's so true he came in here looking like a "OG", but his pants are flooding a little bit. It was noticeable if you actually payed attention and we always pay attention to his wardrobe, well anyone's dressing.

"I ain't been able to dress down like this since I don't know how long, let me shine."

"Whatever you say Boney." Moni commented.

"Baby girl you taking care of yourself, both of y'all?" He asked.

"Uh, yes I guess you can say that." I state sounding unsure. I looked over at Moni and she was sipping on her lemonade. She knew as well as I did that we had to tell him about everything that took place in these past weeks, or we wouldn't see the end of it if he happened to find out on his own.