C//68

C//68 , "Love"
September 25th , 2017 (3 weeks later)

Moni Pov

"Want me rub the shit on yo stomach now?"

"Yes Seth"

He been bugging since he been here. I do not need him here I swear. August been gone on tour for the album he dropped last month. He left two days ago. He said don't hesitate to call or anything because he would drop the whole tour. I believe him too , but my plan was to just call Seth so we can avoid all that. Seth ass act slow though. I told him to call Yanna and ask do she know when we could do our opening and he forgot what she said , so now I got to do it myself.

"Where is the damn Shea butter at!?"

See what I mean. What are best friends for?

"Look around it should be right there!"

I heard some shit fall. I was getting up myself , but he came to the door.

"I'll pick that stuff up lay down"

I huffed and puffed and laid down. He came over to me and lifted my shirt up. He opened up the jar and started to get an amount of Shea butter and apply it to my stomach. I ain't trying to have no stress marks from baby Bless.

"This nigga in here better be lucky he my god son or I would not be doing this"

"And why not?"

"Yo moods boah"

I rolled my eyes. He continued massaging the places needed.

"See , when is your nigga coming back?"

"Not my nigga and he is on tour for 3 months"

"So he coming back when your like 7 months? Hell nah!"

"It's okay , I'll be fine"

"Nah that ain't right"

"It ain't like he gone forget about me or anything"

"Okay La'Moni whatever you say"

I let that sink in. He ain't going to forget about me. How could you? I'm having your kid and shit. That would be bazaar as fuck!

Bandzey

"Nina baby be still"

I was sitting here making orders on supplies for both shops and I was trying to change Nina. She kept moving making it a hassle for me. She is a good baby overall. She sleeps and eats a lot. She is my bundle of joy. Before she was born I was beyond depressed because of everything that has transpired with me. When she came into my life it's like everything went away. Of course it's fucked up of what happen between Dezzy and I. Ron is gone too and he is the love of my life. My baby won't ever have a father growing up , but it's going to be okay. As long as I got Nina then everything will be fine. I'm thinking about moving again. When Nina gets a little bit older , I'm not sure where though. It was just a thought.

August Pov

I'm doing a couple shows. Touring isn't until another year due to my poor ass management who find it hard to get it any sooner. Hopefully when that time comes , I'm not dead or anything. For my son's sake I pray I'm not dead after this shit I GOT to do. I could never tell Moni what I've actually am doing. I wouldn't want her to worry. I'm going to fix everything as soon as this is all over.