48.

See what happen was ... Y'all I'm sorry for those who was already on the sequel 😒 It's a time skip...
May 16,2017 (5 Months Later)

Bandzey

"Bitch I'm five months pregnant , not four anymore and my stomach still ain't all that big."

"Best friend some mommy's are like that , you good the baby good don't trip. I thought you didn't want to get big"

"Now I do"

"You difficult hoe"

"I'm difficult? I know you ain't talking , you been picking colors since we been in here. You ain't gone never get yo nails done acting like that."

"Girl I'm getting this sparkly grey , check yoself"

"Bitch FINALLY!"

"Don't do me dead ass,finding colors for your nails is hard as fuck yo"

"Whatever Ciya"

I rested my hand on my stomach. I smiled to myself my baby is healthy so far and growing inside. My stomach isn't expanding tremendously, but I got me a little baby bump to say the least. My doctor said it's okay, it would get there by my 9 months. Today Ciya and I are having a girl day, we been working hard on our new business called "Get Fy'e". Brooklyn is everything I remembered it to be. Ciya and I live in separate houses still. She call herself having a man. She ain't grown at all. He cool though, his name Evan. He be looking like some type of serial killer, but nonetheless he make my best friend happy so it's a win. Ron ass just text me, he be irritating I promise you. Like nigga you all the way in the Nola , yet you still hit my line. I don't care if I'm carrying yo baby or not, he don't have to be consistent with the smothering seriously.

RonUglyAss- wyd babymama?

Me-Ron what do you want?

RonUglyAss- I'm bored , and I miss my baby I ain't talked to her in 2 months

He irra...

Me- don't come up here boy! Bye Ron , I'm with Ciya getting our nails and feet done

I silenced my phone and put it off to the side. I blew out a breath as the lady continued to do my feet. It felt good in a way because them bits been sore all week.

"What's wrong Bandzey?"

"Ron ass"

"What he do?"

"Girl I hope he don't try to come up here"

"You miss him though"

"Bitch not even"

She started laughing... Shit wasn't funny

"Don't do my nigga like that, at least he care"

"You right , but damn can I breathe for the both of us first?"

"Leave him alone, I'm leaving with Evan after this so you don't have to drop me off"

"I wasn't going to anyways after you laughed at this shit"

She started giggling again.

"AkeeAkeeAkee ... Fuck"

"GIRLAAAAAAA!"

I rolled my eyes and looked down at my feet. They was coming along pretty well. I got my feet and nails the same color, which is yellow of course.