28.

Its a part two guys just so you know!

C//27, "Aye! Aye! Aye!"

November 11 ,2016 @2:54pm

Bandzey:

Yo Yesterday was crazy. Daddy and I are cool though. I just can't believe he really fucked and married my favorite English teacher in high school and had a son. My little brother is too handsome though. Moni was right he does look just like daddy he looks a little like Mrs. Karen too though. Daddy said he didn't want me to hate him and nothing for doing what he did.

I mean I get it, but I told his ass not to do it again. Mrs. Karen just kept saying that shes sorry, he just makes her happy. Everything cool though, my baby brother name is Bishop and hes a happy baby. Moni think this shit is so funny, but that's my girl. We suppose to get Bishop next week sometime, Daddy and Mrs. Karen going on a little trip for her birthday I guess. I don't mind because he just so adorable. After everything that happen yesterday we just sat and laughed all day. We watched all our favorite movies together. Ron been blowing my phone up. I'll probably respond tomorrow, I don't want to be bothered right now.

Dezzy hasn't said anything to me, but I know he not mad at me, he good. Moni and I got our hair done earlier. I just got some virgin hair or whatever because we decided to go swimming today. Well, we were invited to a pool party. Sneak and their cousin was throwing it, and we can bring whoever. We got to pop out, we got to have as much fun as we can before Moni leave. By the way I like the hair Moni got it fits her. She all caked on the phone with August. They raised his time to 8 minutes. I would go lurk on the conversation, because this the first one they are having about them since the funeral.

I ain't gone lurk though because she gone tell me anyway. I was touching up on my makeup and finding somebody else to take that dirty bitch Eryn spot.

_____________________________

Moni:

"August you really mean that?"

"Yes, you love me, I love you. I care for you, you care for me. You don't want to ever loose me, and I can't imagine losing you. If I was free it would be us together instead of apart, I understand Moni. I get that you got a life ahead of you. You got to do what you got to do mama, I'm not telling you to wait on me, that's just what I was hoping."

My whole heart was warmed hearing those words come through the phone. I hate the fact that this is how it is.

"August, I wish things were different, I swear I do"

"We got to do what we got to do ma, Promise me two things though"

"Anything"

"Promise me that you will never forget about me and that we will always be best friends"

That's easy.

"I promise, Now I want you to promise me the same thing."

"I promise ma, I promise that shit and that you will get your La' smooch back one day"

I giggled. I started to hear shuffling and a deep voice in his background.

"Okay bet it up, I guess you got to go now huh"

"Yea I got to go ma, I'll talk to you as soon as I can okay?"

"Okay"

"Peace baybeh"

The call hung up and I fell back on my bed. I dropped a few tears, but quickly wiped them. He told me to be strong, so that's what I'm gone do. I heard knocking on my door and then Bandzey walked in.

"You okay Moni?"

"Yeah I'm Okay"

"What my bro say?"

"Ask him when he call, he said you have the next phone call"

She nodded her head.

"You still down for the pool party?"

"Uh I don't know"

"I know how you can be Moni, its not gone be a lot of people remember what Sneak said."

"Okay cool, who are you inviting?"

"Uh I invited the twins that work for me, Jermy, and Dezzy"

"Dezzy? Yall made up?"

"Girl that's my best friend forever we gucci"

"Girl Ron gone be there"

"No, he not, his brother came back in town"

"Girl he gone bring his brother with him then"

"No he not Moni, don't worry its under control"

I didn't even respond back. She gone be looking stupid when Ron pop up on her ass. Its gone be round two at that pool party watch.

"Want to go shopping for new swim suits?"

"Yea come on"