16.

October 14, 2017

Bandzey.

I'm currently at the studio with my best friend. She is recording a song that she has to perform at some venue---she hasn't told me yet where the venue is exactly located.

Ron was calling me so I had to step out while she was slamming the bars down in the booth.

"Hey Zaddy!" I answered with a tongue roll.

"Wassup Moochie! We going out be ready by 12 boo." He stated cooly.

"Nigga where we going? To a club? The fuck people don't go to dinner at 12." I said stating the obvious.

"Shut the fuck up and just be ready." He demanded. I was about to say something slick right back to his ass until he hung up in my face. Yeah he gon' get his he got me fucked up.

I went back into the booth and Brittany was wrapping up some heat.

She came out taking her headphones off her ears. "You fucking with it best friend?" She asked. I looked up at her after texting a message cussing out Ron for hanging up on me.

"Huh? Yeah shit was mad dope." I complimented.

"Girl you wasn't even in here the whole time." She responded rolling her eyes.

This bitch.

"If you knew that why the hell would you ask? The part that I heard it was dope damn!" I told her.

"Whatever Bandzey let's go out to lunch." She said sighing as if she was annoyed or something.

I rolled my eyes. "Where to?"

"Red lobster?" She suggested questionably.

"Yeah I guess I could go for some shrimp Alfredo and biscuits come on bitch."

We got our stuff together and walked to our cars to head towards the closest Red Lobster restaurant that we could find.

Later on that same day...

"Hey driver can you take my picture while I wait on my boyfriend?" I asked politely.

"Oh Ron is your boyfriend? Yes, I'll take your picture miss lady." He replied.

"Yes the one who sent you here---that's my man...here's my phone." I said handing him my phone which, he took quickly. Why in such of a hurry? I know my pictures better come out right.

"Just click every time I do a new pose okay?" I told him making sure he know incase he didn't know beforehand.

He nodded his head. I started posing while he was taking the pictures.

"You're really beautiful." He complimented with a small smile.

"Thank you, can you do one more picture?" I questioned and indeed he did agree. I heard the last picture take and I started to walk up to the driver to get my phone and view the picture he took.

"Ron was in your last one by the way. He is walking up I have to go have a good one ma'am." He said quickly.

The driver tried to hurry away. I was confused as hell but I was happy he took my pictures so cute to the point where I didn't have to redo them. Even the one with Ron in the background was decent. I twirled around to see Ron coming up on the driver.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What you doing Ron don't hit that man!" I warned. I ran over there making sure my dress didn't come up because it was windy--- I ain't taking no chances.

"Bruh I simply told yo' old cab driving ass before you picked her up to drop her off and drive off once you seen I was here! Not once did I say go and admire her outside and have conversation with her and shit! You trynna' pipe my lady or something old man? Huh? Let me know so I can whoop yo ass like yo mama used to!" Ron spat.