Part Two Of C//57

August Pov

I finally get to the house right? I'm thinking something wrong with the baby. Man y'all ain't gone believe what the fuck happened ...Moni ass broke a fucking nail. She got Yanna almost crashing my car and then Bandzey pregnant and here stressing for no reason. I just got done talking to the police telling them it's a false alarm. I'm about to get on Moni ass got me fucked up! I'm gone wait to Yanna ass and Bandzey leave which should be right about now.

"Bandzey you leaving now?"

"Yup I'm pissed off bye brother don't call me again"

"Sorry sis"

She walked out and I put my attention on Yanna.

"Nigga I'm leaving! Bowling pin head ass!"

"Don't start charcoal"

"Fuck you! Wish me luck"

"Yeah yeah luck up"

She flipped me off and closed the door. I looked over to Moni dozing off on the couch. She think she about to go to sleep huh? Sike.

"Get that ass up!"

I slapped her ass hard as hell. She jumped up shitty. So?

"Ah! What the fuck you do that for! I'm pregnant!"

I busted out laughing. Females always using that shit.

"You had me thinking something was really wrong with you or my baybeh the fuck! So you about to get handled"

"August I couldn't get my words out it really did hurt that bad look baby"

She showed me that dirty ass nail that she call herself wrapping up with tape because I didn't go get her no band aids.

"Fuck that shit! Come on"

She tried to back away to run , but I picked her ass up and ran to the room.

"Baby no!"

She screaming and laughing , yeah ight daddy finna dick ya.

I threw her on the bed and looked at her as she looked up to me.

"You know you about to get it right?"

She just sat there biting her lip.

"Ight say no more"

She smiled and started taking off her own shirt. I took my clothes off and then seen that Moni was fully naked like me when I was done. I reached my hand down to her treasure and felt that it was already ready for me.

"Turn that ass over"

"But Au-"

"Turn the fuck over!"

I gripped her hips and scooted her down towards me. I flipped her with the help from her.

"Arch that shit La'Moni"

She got in the exact position I wanted. I put my finger back on her shit to make sure it was still wet. It was wetter than before. I got my dick together and stuck it in. She started to make her back go straight again , but it didn't go down like that. I put my hand on her back pushing her down.

"Baybeh arch that shit the fuck!"

"Okay Aug it hurt"

"You ask for this"

She arched her back and I got my dick in and started stroking her ass. I wasn't going slow either , hard core.

"I'm tearing this pussy up today baybeh!"

I slapped her ass.

"Ow ... Mmmm"

"Ain't I?"

She was biting her lip looking back at me nodding . Sexy as fuck man , I sped my shit up.

"Throw it back baybeh show me what you bout"

She started throwing that bitch back , that's why she pregnant now.