C//66

C//66 , "Blessings"
July 26th , 2016

August Pov

"It should be an Ep out by Christmas possibly New Years"

"There you have it guys expect the best from our New R&B artist August Alsina. Any last words August?"

"Keep buying the mixtape and yeah peace ya heard me"

Roman signed off on air and I said bye to everybody. I had to get going because Moni wanted to baby shop. We don't even know the gender yet , but shit it's all good. I'm hoping for a boy , but we gone buy both clothes just in case. We talked about the baby's name. It's something that could go for both genders. Moni said Yanna picked the name and I dig it so we keeping it. The baby name is going to be Bless Augusta Alsina. Moni and I came up with the middle name together. We on good speaking terms and that's a start right? She let me know what it was with her and this Seth nigga. I beat his ass at the baby shower and shit so he off my radar for now. I ain't considering him shit to my child , but shit it is what it is. My body guard had my ride waiting outside. I got in and just relaxed while we drove off to Moni crib. Before I went in the interview. I got notified they let Teke and Sneak out. I got to remember to call them before the days over.

Yanna Pov

"Moni we just got to do the kitchen , rooms , and bathrooms right?"

"Yes mam"

"Okay"

I documented it down to give to our constructors.

"Yanna?"

"Yes?"

"How you been sis?"

She talking about the miscarriage and Evan and just everything.

"I'm good . I didn't know I was pregnant so I don't know how to feel you know? It's just fucked up. Plus , Evan is just he is so dumb."

"He didn't deserve to take your virginity"

"Right"

"But it's all good like you said learn from this. We doing better okay?"

"Okay"

"Bring it in . Don't cry"

I wasn't going to cry. At least I hope I wasn't. I came closer and gave her a hug. I smiled because I felt her little baby bump on me.

"Sis your really having a baby"

"I know right! Crazy"

"Yeah speaking of that don't you you have somewhere to be?"

"Oh! August! Okay thanks for reminding me . Bye sis"

I giggled. She been forgetting stuff lately. Being pregnant gives her amnesia , I'm convinced.

"Bye Moni"

Bandzey

"Dezzy stop! Just help me with the dishes"

He started laughing . He splashed some water on me.

"I'm gone beat the black off you! Stop nigga!"

"I'll help you under one condition Bands"

"What's that?"

"Take your shirt off show your chest!"

"You are not usher yo"

We both started laughing then he stopped.

"Yo I'm serious , here I'll help you"

I let him raise my shirt off and when it was off his eyes got big.

"Them suckas got big! Pregnancy doing you right wife"

"Wife? Boy stop it"

He got on one knee. Is he fucking kidding me? I jumped back like he was contagious now.

"Bands you ain't trying to marry me?"

I looked at the ring. It was cute , but what no!

"No I'm not , Dezzy you said we taking thing slows"

His face dropped.

"What! Man yo look I changed my mind. You really going to sit here and deny us?"

He moved his finger back and fourth from me and him.

"It's just , I can't Dezzy"

"Dead ass Bands?"

I didn't say anything. He nodded his head and walked away from the kitchen. I just sat there in disbelief. Why would I marry him? I'm already married to Ron. In my mind at least , it just wouldn't feel right at all. I'll probably be the only one to understand how I feel about this shit. I would never get married as of now because it's just something I hold of Ron. Before he died he was going to marry me , that's just mad disrespectful to marry his enemy. I'm with Dezzy because he is my baby daddy to say the least and once upon a time he was my Bestfriend and protector from a lot of things my dad couldn't protect me of because he was gone in the army or somewhere. Dezzy had return back to the kitchen with a knife.

"I should do you like you did me huh"

My eyes widened. I automatically thought of my baby girl.

"Dezzy put that down! I'm pregnant"

He came closer and I didn't know what to do. I was going to be trapped in a corner. Fucking stupid yo!

"Yeah you are pregnant with my baby. When that baby drops though"

He put the knife up to my cheek making me stiffen. He started to drag it across my face.

"I'm gone HURT"

He dug it deeper and I felt blood arose on my face.

"You"

I let tears fall as I close my eyes and Dezzy backed up. I reopened my eyes and seen Dezzy bump right into my father.