Part Two Of 51

Later in the day...

Moni

It was August,Ron,Sneak,Teke, and me all at the airport. Believe me I didn't know anything about Ron coming up here with the twins. We had got off the plane and just seen them. August claimed he didn't know either,but he didn't act so surprised so I don't know. I'm curious as to what they doing , it couldn't be for Bandzey. Last thing I heard was that Ron and Bandzey weren't even near speaking terms , I could he wrong huh? Our cars were being brought to New York , so of course we were catching an Uber. We was waiting on that Uber outside. It felt good too.

"Baybeh we doing something today?"

I turned to Aug.

"I don't know maybe"

"Want to get yo hair done ma?"

He trying it.

"Baby I thought you like it natural?"

"Moni you the one who been complaining about it the whole plane trip. I like it however you still be looking good"

"Thanks ba-"

I emptied out my insides right there on the curb of New York. Ain't this something? This happened before I got on the plane too,but maybe I had anxiety or something about flying.

"Damn sis you good?"

Ron handed me some napkins. I wiped my mouth.
I looked over at August , who looked scared as hell. It's just some damn throw up he kill me.

"August stop looking scared shitless it's just throw up,I'm okay"

"Say Yung I'm gone holler at you"

August just nodded his head. Sneak was looking suspicious , Teke was too. Ron was trying to catch they vibe just like I was cause like what the fuck? I think he got it though because he patted me on my shoulder and that's when our Ubers arrived. Ron,Sneak, and Teke all got in one car and August and I occupied another one. August said he got us an apartment already , all we got to do is pay. He said he didn't want to pay just yet and for me to not like it. We are going to stop by Bandzey job first and then do that. I'm most likely getting my hair done too. I can't wait to see my bih!

BestieWestie- I'm in New York bih!

Me- I'm moving to New York bih , so I'm here to where you at!

BestieWestie- you moving here? Bitch it's lit as fuck! I'm about to go get my hair and possibly nails done at Get Fy'e

Me- I'm on the way there too , see you soon honey

"Who was that dinging up yo phone lady?"

"Krystal"

"Ain't she outchea for a job?"

"Yup, I'm gone talk her into moving here"

"I thought you forgot about her ass"

"What! How could I she's my bestfriend!"

"You be kicking it with Sethy Sloth and that darkskin"

"They are my friends , and Krystal my bestfriends"

I wanted to say something about calling him everything ,but just "Seth" ,although he gone take it the wrong way and do to much.

"Ight Moni , come lay on me"

I cuddled up to his shoulder until we reached Bandzey and Ciya shop. This is the one I have yet to see.

August

Moni had just got curled up on me. Her touch making me ease a little bit more. Man when she threw up not just once , but two times ; I ain't know what to think ya heard me. All I can remember is I didn't use protection and I nutted. Should I just say something? Nah I'm gone stick it out. Woe ass done caught on and shit , so at the end of the day it's still a topic that's about to get discussed. I don't even like telling my business. I had got this little joint for Moni and I. I really think she gone like it , that's why I already put down payment and shit.

"It's a big wreck you guys we're going to be out here for a minute"

Fuck man.