38.

C//37 , "I'm Sorry"
December 14 , 2016

Dezzy Pov

I just landed back in New York . This is some straight bullshit . I don't give a fuck no more , I ain't shaking back yo. Dead ass Bandzey screws is loose if she stay with Ron over me and I told her that. Her and her bighead ass friend act like I really said something wrong when I said it. I'll be around , but nah I ain't waiting for her. She done fucked up. I feel played honestly. I gave her the beast ellite spit and she do me dirty like that dead ass ? She mad wrong and she know that. Oh and trust Ron ain't off limits either . Let him step in my square again and I'm gone have a 1 on and I'm mad serious bruh . I'm gone show him what's good. Regardless of how everything went down from start to finish she still got a place in my heart . Bandzey know I rather do without all that drama shit .

____________________________

Josh Pov

I just got out the hole

I just got out the hole . August ass fucked around and got jumped on the yard while I was in that bitch . I'm shitty these niggas in prison get down like that. Word around here is he lost his memory or some shit . I'm about to ask this guard who be good looking .

"Aye !"

"Aye !"

He started walking towards our cell.

"What's up youngin ?"

This nigga deep ass voice trip me out everytime . Sounding like a whole grown ass man , but little as hell.

"Word on my cellmate?"

"Ah , he got memory loss they don't know if it's short or long , or permanent or temporary"

Damn .

"How he get that shit ?"

"One of the niggas hit his ass with a brick in the head , that's what did it. He lucky it's that other then being dead"

I nodded my head .

"Thanks man"

"No problem"

I'm debating if I should handle that shit. Shit I'm probably next why I'm playing . I got to let August's family know or something . I know damn well these grimey motherfuckings in here ain't gone call and let them know wassup. He be sending out letters and shit , I just need to find they address. I looked around for something that could possibly have it on there. I looked on the walls up there and I ain't see anything . I pulled that little shit back and seen some pictures and a letter.

I picked up the pictures first .

"Damn she fineeeeeeeeeee!"

I said that shit out loud . Whoever this girl is got it going on. I picked up the letter and seen the name and address. It was address to somewhere in Atlanta. I'll send out a letter tomorrow when I get some more paper and shit . Right now though , I'm about to sit and once over these pictures again. This why that nigga was so mezmorized on that day? He greasy.