41.

C//41 , "Future With You In It"
December 17,2017 @1:23pm

Josh Pov

I was sitting in this bitch picking at my nails and shit . Bored as hell . They still ain't sent August back to our cell . Matter fact they said they was releasing him and shit . I don't know how they did that shit at all. I mean I know the nigga forget shit , but if that's all you got to do to be let out when you had 24 years shit "what's my mama name?" . I'm for nothing , that shit crazy .

"Cobbs you got mail"

"Well throw it in nigga like you always do"

He threw that shit on and took his big boot ass on to the next person. I seen it was a letter from my nigga Craig , he suppose to be holding all them cars I stole hostage and shit. He better not of fucked me over . We been niggas since youngins , but if something happen to them fucking cars I'm beating his ass when I get out in a year.

I opened up the mail and read over it. Yeah better still have my fucking cars. Nigga talking about "I got you" hella times. He said he got him a girl named Moni he trying to talk to and shit. If I ain't know no better I'll say he took August bitch , but he from the 504 and my nigga Craig in Atlanta so that couldn't be the case.
Shit look like I ain't even got to write no letters out to bro family. I still got them pictures though. I'm damnear hanging on to one of these bitches before August leave out shit he can't get all the luxury . It ain't gone hurt to spare a nigga a picture or something.

_________________________

Ron Pov

"Sneak I got a damn baby on the way man"

"A baby?!"

"Yea man"

"So that's why Bandzey kicked yo ass out?"

"Hell nah ! I moved out . Caught her in the act with that nigga we beat up. I knocked his ass out was about to do her like that too , but she ran and locked herself up in the bathroom"

"Damn for real ? Bandzey outchea cheating ?"

"Yea now she 3 weeks pregnant it's mine though , it's just damn bruh this shit crazy"

"I can't even imagine what been running through yo head woe ya'heard me . Who else know nigga?"

"Shit August ass"

"What he say?"

"He ain't even hit me back yet"

"Aw you sent him a letter and shit?"

"Yea"

"Damn so you and Bandzey ain't even been talking ? You ain't gone hop onnat again?"

"It's looking ugly for her . I'll be here for the baby , but she crossed all types of lines"

"That's deep ya'heard me . Ya joicing it up though you love that girl"

"Unfortunately , aye pass me that shit"

He passed me the blunt and I took two pulls from it then passed it back.

"Good shit yea ?"

"Hell yeah"

I coughed a little and sat back in my chair .

"Ron yo ass can't be crying and shit"

"Bitch I ain't about to cry shut up , this shit stressful ."

"You need some pussy woe"

"Hell yeah man"

"Shit me too , BOOG !"

"Ew man I'm about to bounce I'll be by later and shit"

He started laughing .

"Ight nigga"

We slapped up and I went on my way. Shit I'm about to go see what Teke and them doing . Hopefully Bonnie whipping up some shit , if I can't get no pussy , I'm gone get me a home cooked meal.

___________________________
Bandzey Pov

I was putting Ciya and I some potatoes in the oven so we can eat some loaded potatoes . I been wanting that for a minute now and I just seen a picture of some on Pinterest , I had to make us some.

"Bandzey come on bitch Poetic Justice on"

"It just came on?"

I started walking towards the tv room where Ciya was at.

"Kinda yea"

How it's kind of then yea she slow.

I got comfortable and I automatically knew what part it was on . Man this my shit . 

" Don't come near me"

"What's you mean don't come near you"

"Get out my face"

"Don't start that shit Bandzey we know you know the movie"

"Okay damn !"

I was still saying the parts , but under my breath .

"This remind me of you and Ron except you don't got a heart"

No she didn't .

"Yes I do !"

"You cheated with a fine ass man bitch that wasn't no accident , you have no heart"

"I love Ron Ciya"

I was rolling my eyes . She swear that I really meant to cheat on Ron. She said Dezzy was irresistible.

"Girl do you really?"

"Yes ! I'm caring his child Ciya"

"Yea you are , but you didn't know that before you was doing nasty things with Dezzy Dez"

She right , but so I'm sticking my ground . Child or not I do love Ron.

"Okay so , I wanted to have Ron's baby . I just - the doctor said I had a rare chance of actually having a healthy baby when I got shot and all that"

"Yeah I know you may love Ron , but you like Dezzy dick"

"We barely fucked Ron came bussing through . If you ask me he really was captain save a hoe because Dezzy dick big bitch"

"See what I'm saying . You to much sis"

"Leave me alone I don't want to get in my feeling right now my baby can hear you"

"I'm sorry baby Jude"

I scrunched up my face .

"What the fuck is a Jude ?"

"I'm gone help you name my God baby . We gone name her Jude"

"Bitch over my dead body . It's not even gone be a girl"

"Yeah okay Bandzey"

"Watch the movie bitch . Disrespecting Lucky and shit"

"Girllllll byeeeeeeee fuck Lucky he disrespectful"

"He fine though"

"Your a hoe though"

"Ciya shut the fuck up"

She started laughing , but I was serious she forever playing . She a hoe too though . She battling between 3 niggas . Two of them don't even live in New Orleans . I'm not about to either shit . I want my baby to be from where I'm from . I just got to get all my business shit together . I been thinking about New York though no doubt .