18.

October 25, 2017

August.

I been in the joint for two days now and ain't shit popped off yet. Ron was my roommate, but he got out of this bitch yesterday on some early shit so now it's just me for right now. His lawyer definitely need a raise for the strings she pulled for this nigga.

He do have two years of probation, but shit he out of the jam that's the beauty right there. It's his birthday today too and I know due to a phone call of Moni's that he and Bandzey gone have a blast.
Moni let me know everything that went down too. This Grizzly nigga thought of Mick like a father because I guess Grizzly never had nobody. Rip was always trying to get over on Grizzly because he thought he was trying to take his uncle (Mick) away from him.

He tried to set Grizzly up several times, so Grizzly put out a little Birdy to my crew letting me know where Rip was to take him down. I knew that shit wasn't so easy for no reason. Anyway that nigga Pedro in my clean up crew used to go to school with Grizzly and they was tight so that's where I got fucked over. Grizzly knew Mick had to die for what he did and Mick ain't give a fuck about his life---so that was that.

Grizzly came up with the idea to put cameras on Mick and activate it at certain times. It happened to be the time I caught up with his ass. I was being videotaped getting down with him in the warehouse. They wanted whoever was all responsible go down with me, but they figured I was enough. When we did that to Mick, the girls poured acid over everything except for where the camera was located. All the coicedital shit that was going on is beyond me!

Fire doesn't always destroy everything. That camera was so small , it had to be. Trell need a good ass kicking because he was the one who checked Mick when we brought him in. You ain't see the camera what the fuck? You feel me? I don't fuck with that.

When everything was said and done the clean up crew came in which, means Pedro was apart of that. He got the camera to Grizzly and that was enough confirmation for that nigga to snitch. That right there let Sneak and Teke know the streets ain't for this big baby, so they handled his ass quick!

Pedro is the one in witness protection, but when he get out my goons on his ass too bah'lee that! Moni gave me all this information and she got it from the twins---they figured all this out in lowkey one day.

My best friend really is the shit. I told her before I got in this bitch I love her. I don't even know what type of love, but I love shortie' that's all I know.
Every time we get a chance to talk on the phone she bust out crying.

It's like a motherfucka' grabbing my heart and twisting it around with a tight grip everytime I hear it.  She always say she sorry, but it ain't her fault at all. I don't want to be in the situation, but I don't regret what I did. I just wish I wasn't so messy while handling business. I even talked to Bandzey in this bitch! You know sometimes we barely fuck with each other, but at the same time we do---that's just how we are.

I told Bandzey to make sure Moni always straight while I'm in here and she said of course. I knew she would, I just wanted to make sure. Bandzey told me she sorry that she skipped out on some important ass information---she blamed herself too. Sis ass cool in my book, it is what it is.

I guess my mom's found out the news on what basically went down because I ain't heard from her. She ain't answered a nigga calls since. I never understood her logic on shit, but I ain't trippen'. This fucking me up knowing I can't be there for my nieces. I know Mel has got to hate me for this shit right now. I low-key want to hate myself too--- I got years left in this bitch, only me.

Moni.

I had just got done setting up the surprise party for Ron and Bandzey becuase today is their birthday. It took a lot of work for me to put this shit together in just 2 days. I needed something to occupy me to keep from going into severe depression because of this August shit. What better idea than this?