C//64

Next day in the night time...

August Pov

I'm sitting in this hotel room looking for a place to stay. I got to get another house and shit. It's really fucking with me that I can't just be in the same household as my baby and shit , but it's all good we gone work it out. I haven't got no sleep since yesterday and today I was in the studio all day working on an EP. The sales on my mixtape are Bukoo right now. The movie is playing in every theater. I have an interview with the cast tomorrow. I'm looking forward to that. I saved this last place that I'm going to go look at and shut my lap top down. I'm going to try to get some rest. I need to talk to God first.

"Lord ... Thank you for another day and another day to fulfil your purpose on the earth you created. I don't know what my purpose is other than make music and never go back how I was living , send me a sign of that ain't it. Lord I know I done fuc- messed up with Moni and the baby. I ask that you help me find light in this situation. Lord she said she forgives me , but I want you to forgive me. Not just for that for all my sins. I'm gone get right , that's a promise to you. I love you , In your name I pray . Amen."

I took a deep breath in and blew it out. I turned off the lamp and stayed like that on my side. I dozed off.

Moni Pov

Seth and I are out for dinner right now

Seth and I are out for dinner right now. We are sitting here waiting on our food. Its busy in here so it may be a little bit. It's fine though I'm hungry , but it's something I can deal with. We decided to have dinner today so we could "talk".

"So what you got on yo chest Moni?"

"A lot"

"I'm all ears"

"Well where do I start .... Umm.."

"Talk about that kiss the other day"

"The kiss?"

"Yea Moni the kiss"

I really don't want to because my logic of how I feel and what I want to do about it is crazy. Not everybody will understand.

"Okay well have an open mind okay?"

He nodded his head relaxing and looking at me. I cleared my throat.

"Need some water?"

Damn nigga no. Quick ass.

"I ain't dying Seth"

He chuckled...

"Shut up , Im making sure"

Shaking my head...

"So uh I love August with everything I have in me. I'm a forgiving person , so I forgave him. I told him we couldn't be together at the moment though and he understood that and said he would give us space. It didn't look like he gave up on us and I believed his apology. I did that before though and I was completely wrong with my judgement , so we will just see."