Part Two Of C//63

Dezzy Pov

Damn everybody was staring at me and shit. Why y'all staring?

"Yo Y'all ain't never seen a chocolate ass nigga before! God damn!"

I did a small smile at Moni then turned back to Bandzey and did a cheesy smile. She look like she stuck in her place. I walked past this nigga and he said something to me.

"Don't say nothing August"

August? Yeah that's that nigga Ron people. I heard about him , but he was locked up or some shit.

"Aye Bandzey I'm about to beat this nigga ass! I got to he done did a lot of shit while I was away."

I got in a fighting stance. I took a L with Ron never again.

He sent a punch to me I ate that. I sent one to him he dodge. He tried to send a combo , but only two connected. Yo I rushed his goofy ass and fell on a table as we went down. People were screaming being mad overbearing. Bandzey tried to break us up , but her best friend was holding her back.

"Bandzey just let it happen!"

Even though she said that some other nigga that was standing by Moni broke us apart. I wasn't giving a fuck we got our little thing in , and that dude and August started fighting. Dude was getting his ass handed to. I looked over at Bandzey and she was all out of breath. People were out this bitch now. I pulled Bandzey from Ciya and started to walk off.

"Bandzey! Don't hurt her bitch ass nigga!"

"I'll be good Ciya drop everything off at my house!"

I didn't say nothing , I pulled her outside and told her get in my car. After she put her seat belt on we was off to my new house. I fucked around and sent my old bitch to a new location. I still fuck with her as in I can fuck her anytime I want. I told her I'm taking care of my baby and the moms though so she knew what it was. We were in traffic now and I was just sitting there. I had everything planned out. I would explain everything to her when we get settled to where we going.

"Your bleeding"

I shrugged my shoulders

"Where?"

She reached up and wiped my lip. She touched me so slowly though.

"Your really here , how?"

"We gone talk about it sit back and shut the fuck up for right now"

"Where we going?"

I looked over at her as the line started to move.

"Didn't I just say shut the fuck up?"

"Nooooo . You said sit back and shut the fuck up"

"You stressing me girl! Just be quiet damn"

She huffed and puffed and sat back. I put my hand on her stomach. She tried to smack it away.

"Gir! Let me touch my baby yo damn!"

She stopped and let me run on it. I smiled. I had time to reminisce on the fact that I'm the father of this child. It ain't my first kid though. I got to break that news to Bandzey too.