C//71

C//71, "Family Means Everything To Me"

Bandzey Pov

"Aren't you happy that this is finally over Bandzey?"

"Yes it's been a long ride and I'm not sure if I'm really ready to stop doing therapy Doc"

"You are! Your strong trust me"

"I am , I'm trusting you"

"Okay that's what I'm talking about! High five girl"

I high fives my therapist and signed the papers I was suppose too.

"Nice working with you Bandzey only move forward and continue to raise that beautiful daughter of yours"

"I will thanks for everything"

We hugged and I walked out of her office. It's been a long ride man. Going through this therapy, Dezzy dying , Ron dying , my son dying . Family problems , staying on track , depression , surgery , getting shot . Just so much shit! I'm going to be okay though. I'm financially stable . My daughter is healthy. It's going to be okay. Except...

I been calling Moni all day and haven't got a returned call since. I know about the whole August thing and I know how she has been about it since everything happened. To find out that my "aunt" in law did that shit is mad ridiculous. I don't even understand everything for the most part. I really hope Moni is okay , I'm going to stop by her house to see what's up.

Moni Pov

We were all sitting in this abandoned apartment building. Sneak , Teke , August , Me , and the devil. She just keeps laughing uncontrollably and I'm sick of it!

"What the fuck is so funny bitch!?

"Oh sweetie! Your disrespecting your mother"

"You Diane are not my mother! Sick BITCH!"

I spit in her face. Her face started to turn red.

"Your right fucker! I'm not your mother! I'm glad I'm not. I didn't want to play mommy and neither did your own mom. You Killed my husband! I want you dead!"

"I didn't kill your husband . My dad killed hisself with his addictions! Wait what!"

I started to walk closer to her. August got up and pulled me back.

She started laughing again.

"I'm not your mother La'Moni. Your mom is a deadbeat mother never wanted you ha!"

"Shoot her! Somebody kill her!"

I heard shots go off and I covered my ears and cried. August picked me up and took me outside : not before putting our ski mask back on. He put me in the car and just drove. I laid there crying in the car. What is life? All I can do is just replay back what all just happen. Not my mom? I killed my own dad? How could she be so fucking evil!

"Shh baybeh it's going to be okay, don't cry please"

"Aug why me? Baby why me?"

"It's okay baybeh . It's okay"

He grabbed my hand and massage it with his fingers. He started to sing a song : one of his song's . I wasn't familiar with this one . I'm aware of all of his songs so this must be a new one . It relax me a little , but that's all it would do. I need time to process this shit.

"One minute I be on one, next minute I be chillin'
Sometimes I really care, sometimes I really don't and you'll be all up in your feelings
Sometimes I wanna be solo, sometimes I feel like somethin' missin'
Sometimes I be like damn, you could be the one if you keep playin' your position
And you be playin' your position like a pro
Like the way you know, if you really got the good, I'll never let you go
And you always look good, you be goin' with the flow, "

I closed my eyes as he drove and sung to me. I felt his soft lips kiss the side of my face. His heart belongs to me.

Yanna Pov

Tell me why Evan is at my door right now? I stopped looking in the peep hole and opened the door for him with my hand on my hip.

"What you want boy?"

He came in and started kissing me. I pushed him back.

"You not getting no pussy from me! After what you did to me! Fuck you get out!"

Bitch he dropped to one knee!

"Guess I got to say this now then sex after"

He pulled out a box bitch! What in the fuck is this shit? He opened the box and I smacked the fuck out of him.

"What the fuck was that for?!"

I threw the box out of his hand.

"What is that Evan!? That ain't no damn engagement ring!"

"I know mothafucka it was a promise ring!"

A promise ring!? The fuck kind of shit.

"Promise ring for what? The hell!"

"To give you another one of my baby's yo! You know since you lost the other one"

"You serious right now?"

He just stood there looking dumb as hell. That's what he is.

"GET OUT MY HOUSE!"

I pointed to the door.

"Yanna don't do this"

"BYE THE FUCK!"

He walked to the door.

"I TRIED BITCH!"

"FUCK YOU EVAN MONSTER FACE ASS NIGGA!"

He slammed the door. I picked up the ring and threw it down the balcony. Making sure to hit it on his head. Dirty ass nigga got me fucked up.